Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

E2416BB4-AB89-414F-8966-C33930BC7C7F.jpeg
View attachment 302423 Nick Sandmann posts photos of his return to March for Life

My nicca! Lol
Misplaced that decimal point 3 or 4 spaces.

They gave him $200.00 to shut up and go away.

View attachment 302423 Nick Sandmann posts photos of his return to March for Life

My nicca! Lol

Somebody got axed at CNN....believe it. They'll never say who or admit to it though.
200 Million is not taken lightly by any corporation no matter who they are.

JO
$200.00 is nothing they would fire anyone over, you keep right on dreaming though.

My nicca! Lol

No need to be so angry
Huh?

How did you get "angry" outta that post?
Because you lied
Yeah? When?
You said 200,000 that’s a lie

My nicca! Lol

/----/ You know that is BS... Why do you have to lie?
Ask the OP, I'm not the one starting threads the are lies.
What lie?
Where did you get your figures?

My nicca! Lol

What lie?
Where did you get yours? Liar boy

What lie?
I asked first.

What lie?
I asked first.
It’s you assertion that you know the exact amount he made. Which is a lie .. why lie?

What lie?
I asked first.
/-----/ You're just playing stupid to get attention. Even you aren't dumb enough to think the plaintiff's lawyers went from $275 million down to $200.
Jan 7, 2020 CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit brought by Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann. Sandmann sought $275 million from CNN over their coverage of the confrontation he and ...
idiot award.jpg

have you ever talked to a professional about these intrusive thoughts in your head telling you to hurt children?

I seem to remember guys on your side going all hysterical about Greta Thurnberg and David Hogg and the other Parkland kids...

you didn't seem to have a problem with violence against "Children" then.

I also don't recall you getting terribly upset when thug cops shot Tamir Rice, LaQuan McDonald or Mike Brown.
"My side" ? What is my side?

Not once have I even hinted at violence against Greta or Hogg. The most I have said is that they are media creations being used to further an agenda.

The truth of the matter is that you are simply trying to deflect away from your own obvious sickness and lay it on somebody else.

He's a punk... who disrespected a veteran... definitely punchable
Because he stood still and smiled to try to defuse an awkward situation where a strange, ugly 60 year old man was beating a drum IN HIS FACE?

You really are a bizarre POS

Correction: Strange, toothless, red nostriled, crack sniffing, piece of shit con artist was beating his drum.

JO

I'll bet he's going after CNN for a piece of that pie.....there has to be some shyster lawyer out there somewhere
that is telling him some of that 200 million is his.

JO

But when we sent troops to Desert Storm (where the Iraqis formed mile-long lines waiting to surrender), Little Joey didn't go (and afterwards got out of the army as soon as he got the opportunity)...

I guess "General Whipple" didn't see a profit in handing out toilet paper in the sandbox, since the ragheads wipe their asses with their hand!!!

I didn't see a need for young Americans to die and have life-long diseases (like Gulf War Syndrome, which the government is still lying about) for the Zionists and the Oil Companies.

So, um, yeah, I pride myself on not being a sheep.

It always boils down to the Jews with you.

Seek help. You are not well.

Carter Page is suing a number of agencies in the Federal government for multi millions.
President Trump WILL sign an EO to settle the law suits out of court.
That will put a few hundred million in Carter's pocket.

Forum List

Back