Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

So you're okay with sex traffickers selling children? Because normal people object to it. For once in your life, be normal.

You know what, I don't go hysterical over "Moral panic" issues. If they are breaking the law, then punish them for that. You guys want to punish ALL undocumented immigrants for something they aren't involved in.

Like you, I just Google Imaged a small picture of someone who plausibly could be me (not terribly inconsistent with actual pictures of myself that I have posted on this forum), wearing what appears to be a military-type uniform, but of such poor quality that you cannot really tell if it's me or not.

so I cleverly googled an image of a guy who was kind of plain looking wearing the kind of uniform we wore 30 years ago? Really?

Okay, Bob. Here's a picture of me today. Less hair. More weight.. but clearly the same guy. I was growing a beard for a charity thing at work.
View attachment 307030

Now, I realize you have no integrity... so I don't expect you to admit you were wrong.
Says the man that can’t treat blacks equally

You know what, I don't go hysterical over "Moral panic" issues. If they are breaking the law, then punish them for that. You guys want to punish ALL undocumented immigrants for something they aren't involved in.

All of them are guilty of participating in an illegal foreign invasion of our country. Beyond mere criminal activity, that's an illegal, international act of war.

Merely by being here, they are breaking the law; and violating the security and sovereignty of our nation.

All of them are guilty of participating in an illegal foreign invasion of our country. Beyond mere criminal activity, that's an illegal, international act of war.

Merely by being here, they are breaking the law; and violating the security and sovereignty of our nation.

I notice you ran away from the "That can't possibly be you" stance you took. Of course, if you had integrity, you'd man up and admit you just were wrong.

But on to the other part of it. Yes, entering the country illegally is a MISDEMEANOR. So is driving too fast, fishing without a license, fudging your taxes, taking office supplies home, using a fake ID to buy beer, etc. Things people do, every day, and frankly, no one makes a big deal about it. Most of us wouldn't want to live in a police state where the government enforced every silly law on the books.

The reason why these laws are being broken is because they don't reflect real life. Real life, we have unpleasant jobs Americans don't want to do and immigrants who are happy to do them. THAT'S why we have illegal immigration, not because of some nefarious invasion you think is going on to make America less "White and Delightsome".

We could solve the immigration problem pretty easily. Crack down on employers who hire them, and allow for a guest worker program like Germany has.

so I cleverly googled an image of a guy who was kind of plain looking wearing the kind of uniform we wore 30 years ago? Really?

Okay, Bob. Here's a picture of me today. Less hair. More weight.. but clearly the same guy. I was growing a beard for a charity thing at work.

For the sake of the argument, I'll stipulate that the latest picture is likely an authentic picture of yourself.

Clearly the same guy? No. The earlier picture is (intentionally, no doubt) is of such small size and poor quality, that it is impossible to say who it is or is not, or whether it might be the same guy as in the latter picture. Just like mine. The only difference is that in my case, I openly admit to the fakery in which I engaged, of selecting a small, poor quality picture of someone who is not me, but plausibly could be.

This, on the other, hand, is an authentic picture of me. That's about as close as I ever got to the military, other than having been born on an Air Force Base, was being in JROTC in high school. I'm probably about fifteen or sixteen years old in this picture, in the mid to late 1970s.

BobInJROTC_582x800.jpg

I notice you ran away from the "That can't possibly be you" stance you took. Of course, if you had integrity, you'd man up and admit you just were wrong.

I'm not wrong.

You're wrong, for being a traitorous piece of subhuman shit, who openly takes the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans.

And you are certainly nobody too speak to me, nor anyone else, of integrity.

or the sake of the argument, I'll stipulate that the latest picture is likely an authentic picture of yourself.

Clearly the same guy? No. The earlier picture is (intentionally, no doubt) is of such small size and poor quality, that it is impossible to say who it is or is not, or whether it might be the same guy as in the latter picture. Just like mine. The only difference is that in my case, I openly admit to the fakery in which I engaged, of selecting a small, poor quality picture of someone who is not me, but plausibly could be.

Wow, you are stretching to make your point. So you pretty much have no integrity, then.

Tell you what, I find more pictures of myself in uniform, maybe you can fess up and just admit you made a mistake.

I'm not wrong.

You're wrong, for being a traitorous piece of subhuman shit, who openly takes the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans.

And you are certainly nobody too speak to me, nor anyone else, of integrity.

Okay, as promised. Another picture of me while I was in the service. This was during the Regimental Ball, 1988.

upload_2020-2-16_11-37-49.png

Okay, as promised. Another picture of me while I was in the service. This was during the Regimental Ball, 1988.

View attachment 307037

So, even while infesting our military, were you a filthy traitor, then, as you are now? Did you, even then, openly side with invading foreign criminals, against the country that you were sworn to defend?

If you ever truly did wear that uniform, you were a disgrace and a degradation to it.

So, even while infesting our military, were you a filthy traitor, then, as you are now? Did you, even then, openly side with invading foreign criminals, against the country that you were sworn to defend?

Funny thing. About half my unit was Hispanic. Most of those guys, I'd trust with my back any day of the week.

Back then, I was more right wing than you are. As I said, what really changed me over on a lot of issues is 1) How much the religious, gun and Libertarian crazies have taken over the right and 2) My own personal experiences in the business world have convinced me that if I want to live like a Republican, I need to vote for a Democrat.

As for immigrants. My Dad was an immigrant. Came over with my grandparents from Germany in 1930, right before the Nazis took over. Went back with the First Army in 1944. So when I hear someone like you badmouthing immigrants, I just have to laugh. Immigrants built this country. If you aren't Native American, you descended from "invaders". .

Funny thing. About half my unit was Hispanic. Most of those guys, I'd trust with my back any day of the week.

Back then, I was more right wing than you are. As I said, what really changed me over on a lot of issues is 1) How much the religious, gun and Libertarian crazies have taken over the right and 2) My own personal experiences in the business world have convinced me that if I want to live like a Republican, I need to vote for a Democrat.

As for immigrants. My Dad was an immigrant. Came over with my grandparents from Germany in 1930, right before the Nazis took over. Went back with the First Army in 1944. So when I hear someone like you badmouthing immigrants, I just have to laugh.

I have nothing whatsoever against immigrants, Hispanic or otherwise, as long as they do so legally, in accordance with the laws and policies which our nation has in place to deal with them.

What I object to are foreign criminals, who illegally invade our nation, as well as traitorous filth among my own countrymen, who openly take their side.

Immigrants built this country. If you aren't Native American, you descended from "invaders". .

All of my immigrant ancestors came here legally, in accordance with whatever laws or policies may have been in effect at the time they arrived.

I remind you that attacking family members is against the rules of this forum, and comparing my legitimate immigrant ancestors to the subhuman foreign criminal filth that are illegally invading this country is a violation of that rule.

And I am a native American. I was born here, have lived here all my life, will surely die here, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be made here, just as has been true of my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestor are great-great grandparents. I have at least one ancestral line that is known to have been here since the 17th century, about ten generations before me. To what place am I native, if not to America?

Illegally cross the border into Mexico, or Iran, see how they treat you.

I would like to kind of thing America is more decent than Mexico or Iran.

So you don’t consider blacks equal?

Do you have some reading disability? Does the short bus come around for you every day.
I call bullshit on your lie to have ever served in the Army. You're obviously too much of a coward and a weakling to have ever done so; and of such low character that the military would likely have rejected you on that basis alone. If you had been accepted into the military, your career therein would surely have followed a similar path to that of your hero, Nathan Phillips.

So if I post a picture of myself in Uniform, you'll admit that you are full of shit, then? This is me, in 1990, about a year before I left the service.

View attachment 306946
Those kids are my nieces, ages 10 to a baby, when my sister came to visit.

I would like to kind of thing America is more decent than Mexico or Iran.

We are, that's why you should visit Iran and Mexico.
You might be less of a whiney twat when, if, they ever release you.

I have nothing whatsoever against immigrants, Hispanic or otherwise, as long as they do so legally, in accordance with the laws and policies which our nation has in place to deal with them.

What I object to are foreign criminals, who illegally invade our nation, as well as traitorous filth among my own countrymen, who openly take their side.

the problem is the laws and policies don't work. True confession time, I don't think a comprehensive gun ban would work, even if SCOTUS rules that the Second is only about Militias and Congress passes a tough gun law. Too many people will ignore the law for their own purposes.

So instead of whining, "They're breaking the law", (actually, so are the people who hire them), find a law that works.

All of my immigrant ancestors came here legally, in accordance with whatever laws or policies may have been in effect at the time they arrived.

I remind you that attacking family members is against the rules of this forum, and comparing my legitimate immigrant ancestors to the subhuman foreign criminal filth that are illegally invading this country is a violation of that rule.

Guy nobody would take that argument seriously. You have to do better than that.

The fact that you consider undocumented immigrants to be 'subhuman" makes you look bad, guy.

And I am a native American. I was born here, have lived here all my life, will surely die here, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be made here, just as has been true of my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestor are great-great grandparents. I have at least one ancestral line that is known to have been here since the 17th century, about ten generations before me. To what place am I native, if not to America?

Well, assuming Blaylock is your real name, that's a Scottish name, I believe.

The ironic thing is that the Hispanics you spend all your time whining about can trace their ancestors back to this continent further than you can.... Two groups of people arguing about who owns the land is like two fleas arguing who owns the dog they are on.

The fact that you openly take their side, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans, makes you look like a subhuman traitorous piece of shit.

No, it just tells me that I don't see the sides the same way as you do.

Most Americans are FOR immigration reform. If we put this to a vote, you'd be in the minority.

Graph_ViewsOnImmigration.jpg

What I learned in the Army is that the people of color you hate so much are usually the first ones to sign up to defend it. Yes, they are looking for benefits... but they answer when called.

Forum List

Back