Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

PLEASE SHOW ME!!! Link, ## photo!??

Here's a picture for you.

upload_2020-2-16_6-36-44.jpeg

Are blacks equal to you?

You see, you didn't phrase the question correctly. This is why you are a retard.

Any sensible person would realize that as a white male, I get better consideration for jobs, better access to education, better treatment from law enforcement, more consideration from the banks, and thereby access to housing, etc. No, this society does not treat blacks equal to white people.

It shouldn't be that way. We should have equal protection under the law.

Now, you will not understand this very clear answer, because you are too much of a fucking retard to understand it.

Are blacks equal to you?

You see, you didn't phrase the question correctly. This is why you are a retard.

Any sensible person would realize that as a white male, I get better consideration for jobs, better access to education, better treatment from law enforcement, more consideration from the banks, and thereby access to housing, etc. No, this society does not treat blacks equal to white people.

It shouldn't be that way. We should have equal protection under the law.

Now, you will not understand this very clear answer, because you are too much of a fucking retard to understand it.
Ahh no wonder why you couldn’t answer this question! You believe blacks are not equal to you!
Soooo are you saying they are victims?

Ahh no wonder why you couldn’t answer this question! You believe blacks are not equal to you!

See, I told you that you were too retarded to understand....

Um, yeah, when you drag people over in chains, whip them, rape them, and subject them to 400 years of second class citizenship, they are victims...

See, I told you that you were too retarded to understand....

Um, yeah, when you drag people over in chains, whip them, rape them, and subject them to 400 years of second class citizenship, they are victims...
What can I do today that a black person cant do? And why can’t you view them equally? And do you think black republicans should get the same benefits as black democrats? Since they are victims? Lol

What can I do today that a black person cant do?

Get a favorable loan from a bank. Not get shot by a trigger happy cop. Get a call back on your resume because you have a white-sounding name.... Do I need to go on?

And do you think black republicans should get the same benefits as black democrats? Since they are victims? Lol

It's kind of hard to feel bad for pathetic Uncle Tom's that enjoy the abuse.

What can I do today that a black person cant do?

Get a favorable loan from a bank. Not get shot by a trigger happy cop. Get a call back on your resume because you have a white-sounding name.... Do I need to go on?

And do you think black republicans should get the same benefits as black democrats? Since they are victims? Lol

It's kind of hard to feel bad for pathetic Uncle Tom's that enjoy the abuse.
So you know all of that’s not true.. so you can’t stand next to a black person as a equal to you. Do you understand how racist that is?

It’s not funny ,, treat people equally,, Stop judging people by the color of there skin

I do. Society doesn't.
You have no evidence that black people are treated unequally to white people or black person cant do the same thing I can do and you have nothing to prove otherwise.. victimhood mentality is destroying the black community you know what you’re doing it’s extremely racist you’re creating victims just stop bro.. Treat people equally

Lol that’s not evidence,, evidence is saying this bank ( name) doesn’t give blacks loans
This company ( name ) doesn’t hire blacks
Blacks live in areas with a lot of police of course they will be arrested more. Let them off the slave plantations and they can spread out

Lol that’s not evidence,, evidence is saying this bank ( name) doesn’t give blacks loans
This company ( name ) doesn’t hire blacks
Blacks live in areas with a lot of police of course they will be arrested more. Let them off the slave plantations and they can spread out

View attachment 307012
Stop victimizing blacks, it’s the new jim crow .. unless you can prove It

Last edited:
If I thought that's what was happening, I would not be fine with it. But alas, unlike you and so many liberal hysterics, I don't let skin color cloud my objectivity. While I say that logic, reason, common sense and the law are color blind and thus that "little brown people" are beholden to the same laws as anyone else, you would use their skin color as a weapon against those you disagree with.

White people would never be incarcerated under those conditions. We don't even treat convicted criminals like that.

Yeah, if you don't give a shit about allowing gangbangers and sex traffickers into the country.

Legalize prostitution. That takes care of the imaginary "sex traffickers". Every time they bust a Happy Ending Massage Parlor in my area, they have to sheepishly admit all the women there chose to work there. Then they just set up shop somewhere else.

Same thing with Drugs. We just legalized pot in my state... guess what, no more pot trafficking.
So you're okay with sex traffickers selling children? Because normal people object to it. For once in your life, be normal.

Sex Trafficking: A Serious Threat to Children at Border

Pot's legal in Colorado. And yet:

Cultivating crime: How Colorado became a major exporter of black market marijuana

Illegal Pot Still Plagues States Where Weed is Legal

You should perhaps just, I dunno, log off this site and never come back. Because you're stupid.

So if I post a picture of myself in Uniform, you'll admit that you are full of shit, then? This is me, in 1990, about a year before I left the service.

View attachment 306946

Those kids are my nieces, ages 10 to a baby, when my sister came to visit.

And here's mine.

Untitled.jpg

And no, I've never actually served in the military.

Like you, I just Google-Imaged a small picture of someone who plausibly could be me (not terribly inconsistent with actual pictures of myself that I have posted on this forum), wearing what appears to be a military-type uniform, but of such poor quality that you cannot really tell if it's me or not.

As far as playing this sort of game, you have an advantage over me in that, as far as I know, you've never posted an actual picture of yourself, so you could post a picture of just about anyone,and claim that it is you. There are actual pictures of me on this forum, to play the same game, I had to be more selective about picking a picture that could plausibly match those.

Last edited:
Pure filth would be the one who defends the “right” to rip an innocent baby out of his mother's uterus. You really cannot get much lower than defending the cold-blooded murder of innocent children. And every defender of abortion is at that low.

So what you are saying is that 1 in four American women are "pure filth". Because that's how many women have had abortions, buddy.

A murderer is a murderer. And one who defends a murderer isn't much better.

And those who murder innocent children, or who defend those that do, are the very lowest of subhuman scum.

So you're okay with sex traffickers selling children? Because normal people object to it. For once in your life, be normal.

You know what, I don't go hysterical over "Moral panic" issues. If they are breaking the law, then punish them for that. You guys want to punish ALL undocumented immigrants for something they aren't involved in.

Like you, I just Google Imaged a small picture of someone who plausibly could be me (not terribly inconsistent with actual pictures of myself that I have posted on this forum), wearing what appears to be a military-type uniform, but of such poor quality that you cannot really tell if it's me or not.

so I cleverly googled an image of a guy who was kind of plain looking wearing the kind of uniform we wore 30 years ago? Really?

Okay, Bob. Here's a picture of me today. Less hair. More weight.. but clearly the same guy. I was growing a beard for a charity thing at work.
upload_2020-2-16_10-49-13.png

Now, I realize you have no integrity... so I don't expect you to admit you were wrong.

Forum List

Back