Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

All kinds of people with low-credit scores get denied mortgages.

Which wasn't the point. Blacks with good credit scores still get denied while whites with poor ones get them, even with strong laws that are supposed to prevent that from happening.

Blacks with good credit scores still get denied while whites with poor ones get them,

You're lying.

Omg WHICH ONE! Do you have and name of the Banker? Ceo?
upload_2020-2-16_13-48-18.jpeg

So you're okay with sex traffickers selling children? Because normal people object to it. For once in your life, be normal.

You know what, I don't go hysterical over "Moral panic" issues. If they are breaking the law, then punish them for that. You guys want to punish ALL undocumented immigrants for something they aren't involved in.
They're all involved in illegal immigration. In case you haven't heard, that's illegal.

And you don't seem to give a shit about children being sold into sex slavery.

You are entirely fucked up.

What I learned in the Army is that the people of color you hate so much are usually the first ones to sign up to defend it. Yes, they are looking for benefits... but they answer when called.

I don't have anything against “people of color”. I don't care about anyone's race, only about the content of their character.

You're the one who always thinks that anything is about race. You're the true racist, here.

They're all involved in illegal immigration. In case you haven't heard, that's illegal.

So what?

Again, don't think it's all that widespread, and frankly, it's just an excuse for you guys. It's not like you care about these kids to start with.

I don't have anything against “people of color”. I don't care about anyone's race, only about the content of their character.

You're the one who always thinks that anything is about race. You're the true racist, here.

Again, you are the one calling people of color "sub-human" because they don't have documentation...

Not to mention- oh, yeah, you belong to a racist cult that didn't let black folks join until 1978. Couldn't imagine there was a long line afterwards, either.

So what?
Well, you're a leftist. It's not like you value national security and the rule of law.

Again, don't think it's all that widespread, and frankly, it's just an excuse for you guys. It's not like you care about these kids to start with.
Don't project your disregard for exploited children on normal people.

Well, you're a leftist. It's not like you value national security and the rule of law.

You haven't convinced me that undocumented immigrants, who've been around as long as I can remember, are that.

Yawn, guy, this only became a "concern" when it became obvious how racist the rest of your complaints are.

Sandman is awfully young to have millions of bucks, I hope he invests wisely, if he does, he is set for life.

You haven't convinced me that undocumented immigrants, who've been around as long as I can remember, are that.

Yawn, guy, this only became a "concern" when it became obvious how racist the rest of your complaints are.
I can't convince you of anything. You're a Communist. Nothing rational can penetrate.

And I've asked you before to prove your claim of racism against me. You never have ponied up.

But that's only because you can't. You're just mindlessly flinging out spurious charges in a desperate attempt to claim some moral standing.

But again -- you're a Communist. You have no morals.

I have no issue with people moving here legally. I have an issue with those who come here illegally.

Forum List

Back