NFL Conf. Championship Sunday

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
the ravens can win, but, the Pats will have to have a let down and the Ravens have to play their best game. However, *shrugs* gotta go with the Pats., I don't think both those things will happen on the same Sunday.

The line on the Niner game started at 3.5, this is back east where the real betting is done ;) NYC bookmaker says its dropped to 2.5. They must have seen a real stampede on the Giants. So in gambling parlance, the 'smart' money is on the Giants, dropping the line below 3, which is a very important benchmark number betting wise to 2.5, theres serious bread going the their way.

The whole team, Smith especially showed some real grit last week. The Giants top to bottom 'have been there before', they put a a big number last week, but against a very weak D. If they can put up half that number, they win.

I'd like to see a Giants Pats rematch, but, If I had to bet though, I am going with the niners....so get on those Giants;)

hummm, I just learned the Pats have not beat a winning team this season, they lost to the sqeelers and giants...and beat a bunch of tomato cans......:eusa_think:

the ravens can win, but, the Pats will have to have a let down and the Ravens have to play their best game. However, *shrugs* gotta go with the Pats., I don't think both those things will happen on the same Sunday.

The line on the Niner game started at 3.5, this is back east where the real betting is done ;) NYC bookmaker says its dropped to 2.5. They must have seen a real stampede on the Giants. So in gambling parlance, the 'smart' money is on the Giants, dropping the line below 3, which is a very important benchmark number betting wise to 2.5, theres serious bread going the their way.

The whole team, Smith especially showed some real grit last week. The Giants top to bottom 'have been there before', they put a a big number last week, but against a very weak D. If they can put up half that number, they win.

I'd like to see a Giants Pats rematch, but, If I had to bet though, I am going with the niners....so get on those Giants;)

You can take the boy out of Brooklyn,.....

You can take the boy out of Brooklyn,.....

:lol:it comes with the territory;)

This from a big Patriots fan.............the Patriots will LOSE today. Their defense SUCKS, and the Ravens defense will hold the Patriots under 20 points. It really PAINS me to say that, but facts are facts.

It also pains me to say that the Giants will beat the 49ers. I hate the Giants (and the Jets), but once again, gotta go with the facts. The Giants are HOT right now, just like in '07.

This from a big Patriots fan.............the Patriots will LOSE today. Their defense SUCKS, and the Ravens defense will hold the Patriots under 20 points. It really PAINS me to say that, but facts are facts.

It also pains me to say that the Giants will beat the 49ers. I hate the Giants (and the Jets), but once again, gotta go with the facts. The Giants are HOT right now, just like in '07.

Our pass rush is all over Flacco.

Settle down.

hummmmm, brady and pats have way of convincing you they are better than they are. The Ravens are suspect in the heart area and Flacco has never convinced me he has the big game in him. *shrugs*

flacco is friggin lost.

Yup.

Yo, Edelman stop trying to extend a run when it's impossible and get the fuck down. If you turn the ball over doing that shit it will be pitchforks and torches outside your house!

Forum List

Back