Newsom Travels to Texas Today Amid Feud With GOP

He needs to check up on all the califonians he’s been sending to Texas to make sure operation Own Star is going smoothly

He needs to check up on all the califonians he’s been sending to Texas to make sure operation Own Star is going smoothly
maybe he wants to keep them on the california tax roles like new york does to its runaway former citizens.

He's risking getting shot by a Trump crazy person.
how many times has that happened? You keep blaming the violence of the left on the right who is too busy working and taking care of their families to engage in this stuff. Besides Most of the right are christians and God says, 'Do not take vengence, leave it to me'.

maybe he wants to keep them on the california tax roles like new york does to its runaway former citizens.
No need… Cali has close to a $100 billion surplus. Maybe Newsome is looking to buy Texas with those profits.

how many times has that happened? You keep blaming the violence of the left on the right who is too busy working and taking care of their families to engage in this stuff. Besides Most of the right are christians and God says, 'Do not take vengence, leave it to me'.
I'm not the least bit interested on whether the left of the right in America is to blame.

And I no longer take part in any of the irrational and extremist debates.

From now on all of you can come to me for a sane outsider's POV.

Tiger laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back