Biden White House: “This Hurricane Season” Will Be “Helped” By Investment In Climate Change

OIP.3gizMX_kQqNQK8Sy4zwESQAAAA

Ceiling cat is watching her fabricate.

Lol, the inflation reduction act. We've only had zero hurricanes this year but the media, weather channel, noaa, are besides themselves yearning for something to come up and hit us. They're casting their pennies at every low system that has a gust of wind above 10 miles an hour. The inflation reduction act will be able to zap a category 4 down to a 2. Thank goodness.............if one ever makes it up here and its getting close to october!!!!!! Those hurricanes may just hit mexico and canada since they don't have an inflation reduction act.

Last edited:
Cuz science.
Remember: Conservatives are the science deniers.

So the infrastructure bill and the Inflation Reduction Act are going to combat climate change? And just last night David Muir told me that Fiona is the MOST POWERFUL HURRICANE IN HISTORY (this far north, he mumbled under his breath). Hmmmm. Better break out my mask.

Cuz science.

The frequency of hurricanes hasn't increased in the last 100 years, so how will anything Biden wastes our money on help?

It's non problem, even if you swallow the AGW hoax.

Gawd she's a stupid one
~~~~~~
The island of Porto Rico has been destroyed once again. Will the media go after Joey as they did Trump?
I understand that on Tuesday or Wednesday Florida will be hit with a hurricane in the Tampa area. Has Joey Xi activated FEMA? I doubr it.
Will we have another Katrina under Bai Dung? Not if the Quisling Media can cover it up.

~~~~~~
The island of Porto Rico has been destroyed once again. Will the media go after Joey as they did Trump?
I understand that on Tuesday or Wednesday Florida will be hit with a hurricane in the Tampa area. Has Joey Xi activated FEMA? I doubr it.
Will we have another Katrina under Bai Dung? Not if the Quisling Media can cover it up.
Not to wish anything bad on any gulf coast resident, but it would be comical if the coming tropical depression (so far) takes a left instead of a right--will the media tell us how stupid Biden is for not accurately predicting the course of the storm? Of course not.

Thats the great thing about climate change.
If we dont have any hurricanes the dems can say..See it's working already!!!
~~~~~~
Tell that to the people living in Porto Rico,, the Caymans and now Florida.
Don't forget Hirricane season isn't over until late November.

Cuz science.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know shit about Climate Science.

This year is a La Nina year. The third one in a row. Caused by cooler than normal water in the Pacific.

Anybody that voted for these idiots to lead the country is a moron.

Forum List

Back