Will (& Should) Texas Go To War With the Biden USA ?

So, if what you wish for happens, are you going to go to Texas and fire at American troops?
Who said I "wish for" anything here ?

The only thing I wish for, is for Joe Biden to disappear.

Last edited:
I have.Now you should do the same.

Article IV​

• Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

• Article I​

• Section 10​

• Clause 3
      • No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The Texans are American troops. Biden is the usurper, allowing the invasion on the southern border.
There is a border bill pending before Congress. It needs to pass.

As far as Biden being a usurper, he is your President. He is the duly elected and acting POTUS despite the best efforts of Trump and his goons to overturn the election.

As far as Biden being a usurper, he is your President. He is the duly elected and acting POTUS despite the best efforts of Trump and his goons to overturn the election.
Any “border bill” that includes funding for Ukraine isn’t a border bill. Texas has the legal right and responsibility to stop an invasion at its border. FJB. He was elected via fraud, and everyone knows it.

No you wouldn’t. In America, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. In RW America, the wants and outrage is the supreme law.

In America, laws are applied equally to all. In RW America, laws should never be applied to RW people because they’re good. Laws are meant to keep the Liberals and minorities in line.

In America. The Supreme Court is the final word on questions and issues regarding the Constitution and the law. In RW America if you don’t agree with it you just don’t do it and dare someone to make you.

So no. You wouldn’t be the real America. You have been true Patriots in a long time.
Yes, in America the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. And that is exactly th basis of Texas' argument.

You want to talk about the Constitution ?
READ IT in Post # 84.

It's DEAD ON ARRIVAL. THANK GOODNESS!

Biden is NOT my president or anybody else's. He is a HIGHJACKER of thE White House. Never was elected.
He is who overturned the election.

So you are on the side of Joe Biden.

I didn’t vote for him in 2020. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, I’ll vote for him as the lesser of two evils.

I’m on the side of the Constitution. And if Texas doesn’t want to be a part of the Union, I’d say let them go and let them serve as a lesson to others.

When I was in High School, I learned an interesting lesson. If you give someone what they say they want, they are miserable. They hate you for it. So ever since that time, when I want someone to be miserable, I just try and give them what they say they want. It has almost without fail been shown to be a truism.

Texas wants the Feds out of the question, fine. Pull the feds out. Give them what they say they want. I can see that it is the right course of action, since all the Biden haters are furious at even the thought of it.

You don’t want the Feds out of Texas, and they don’t want the Feds out either. They want the Feds to do what they want them to do. They want the Feds to play the game by the rules Texas sets.

They want Biden to threaten and even act to force Texas to back down. Texas doesn’t want to keep the National Guard at the border. They don’t want the Feds pulled out. They want even more Feds there to take over the border.

But they can’t say that. The Trump Fanboys would be upset. So Texas rattles the saber and screams that they won’t follow the Supreme Court decision.

Give them what they say they want. Pull the Feds out. Phones would ring off the hook with nobody there to answer them. The same people demanding it today, would be pounding the podium the moment it happened that they’re being abandoned by the Federal Government. The first voices to howl in outrage if the Amendment I mentioned started in Congress, would be the same Texans screaming that they’ll fight the Feds if they try and come in and take over. They would howl in outrage about being denied their rights as Americans. They would file Supreme Court motions by the truckload to try and stop it if it looked like it would gain any momentum.

They’re liars. Just like everyone on the RW. They’re lying. And the worst thing you could do to them is give them what they say they want. Autonomy to run things themselves.

Yes, in America the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. And that is exactly th basis of Texas' argument.

You want to talk about the Constitution ?
READ IT in Post # 84.

Why is Texas disregarding the Supreme Court Order? If the Constitution is the supreme law of the land?

Article IV​

• Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

• Article I​

• Section 10​

• Clause 3
      • No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
Article IV, Section 4 clearly states it is the US government that protects the nation, not each state; furthermore, Article I, Section 10 does not give the states the right to usurp the power of the federal government to declare war nor to go to war against the federal government should said state disagree as to US policy as you allege.

I agree that immigration at the border is a big issue. I don’t dispute that. It is not, however, an invasion. The problems at the border have been on-going since the Eisenhower administration. Reagan himself granted amnesty to 3 million illegals. The border needs to be controlled now.

Call your Senator and Congressman and tell them to support the border bill. That is the best way to insure the security of the nation.

Last edited:
ARTICLE IV, Section 4 clearly states it is the US government that protects the nation, not each state; furthermore, Article I, Section 10 does not give the states the right to usurp the power of the federal government nor to go to war against the federal government should said state disagree as to US policy as you allege.

I agree that immigration at the border is big issue. I don’t dispute that. It is not, however, an invasion. The problems at the border have been on-going since the Eisenhower administration. Reagan himself granted amnesty to 8 to 10 million illegals. The border needs to be controlled now.

Call your Senator and Congressman and tell them to support the border bill. That is the best way to insure the security of the nation.
It is an invasion. So is the sellout border bill. Apparently you support the invasion.

Last edited:
you could look over the bill to see what you dont like about it. This would be more useful than what your doing. Lets hear your criticisms.
I wrote an OP on the border bill listing it's points - all supporting the invasion.

It is an invasion. So is the sellout border bill. Apparently you support the invasion.
I support the rule of law. Advocating or bringing up civil war scenarios does nothing to alleviate the border problem. As I have said, I support the border bill. I also believe Biden needs to be tough on the border. Your party needs to stop playing games and being obstructionists and pass a good border security bill.

This is the bill we SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN >>

I support the rule of law. Advocating or bringing up civil war scenarios does nothing to alleviate the border problem. As I have said, I support the border bill. I also believe Biden needs to be tough on the border. Your party needs to stop playing games and being obstructionists and pass a good border security bill.
They did. Your party killed it. See Post # 97.

This is the bill we SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN >>

Based on my reading I have no issue with the proposed bill you link to. Be that as it may, let’s get to work on what Is now on the table.

Your thoughts are scattered all over the place. clearcontradiction.

You say you want Biden to be "tough on the border", yet you say you support the current SELLOUT border bill (which is as weak on the border as anything could be)

Forum List

Back