Will (& Should) Texas Go To War With the Biden USA ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Texas Lt Governor Dn Patrick has told Joe Biden, point blank, that if Biden sends US Troops to Texas, they will be met with stiff opposition from troops of the Texas National Guard. It is not likely that Biden is taking this threat (if not promise), lightly. With about 3/4 of the American people in support of Texas, and opposing Biden's open border insanity, Biden knows that this has the potential of blowing up into full scale civil war, with Florida and other southern and mid-western states backing Texas 100%.

Biden knows this is disaster for any chance (is he has any) of being re-elected in 2024. With regard to that, this whole scenario for Biden could be summed uo in one word > Doom.
This is especially true with Texas simply excercising its rights under the US Constitution (Article 4, section 4.... & Article 1, section 10).

Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said his state is prepared in the "unlikely event" the Biden administration federalizes the Texas National Guard, in the sides' ongoing border dispute. It's likely Texas would ignore the federlization from Biden, as he would be considered an enemy combatant in (civil) war.

Abbott was supported by a joint statement of 24 Republican governors on Thursday, all of whom backed his effort to secure his state. Abbott told Carlson that 10 states so far have "sent Guards or other law enforcement."

"You can be assured, there'll be even more National Guard from other states," "I believe they will all be in on the endeavor."
Abbott said.

One Republican governor who has sent state guard members is South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who also toured what she called a "warzone" on Friday at Eagle Pass, Texas.

Texas can nullify the Supreme Court ruling on illegal immigrants! ‘Sanctuary cities’ and marijuana legalization opened the door

Thanks to Democrat policies of “sanctuary” jurisdictions and marijuana “decriminalization,” the doctrine of nullification...

Texas Lt. Governor Warns Biden Against Confronting State's Law Enforcement

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick issued a stern warning to the Biden administration, cautioning against confrontation with the Texas National Guard and
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ro...=DM574327_01272024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504va07oz

8dvdd7.jpg

Come a time you might have to answer that question.

I’d go the other way. I wouldn’t send troops in. I’d pull out. I’d start by pulling all Border Patrol and Customs people out. That would effectively shut down all international trade in Texas. Then I’d announce the closure of all Military Bases in Texas. All of them.

At the same time, I’d have a Texas Democrat in Congress propose an amendment to the Constitution removing Texas from the United States and making them the Republic of Texas again.

As Texas began to howl in outrage, I’d start pardoning all Federal Prisoners from Texas, and sending them home. No matter the crime, I’d send them back to Texas. I’d pull out the FBI, ATF, and the rest of the Federal Agencies. In a year, or two at the most, there wouldn’t be a Federal Employee left in Texas. Houston’s headquarter for NASA would be demolished as they pulled out.

Kick Texas out of the Union, and let them be a Republic again, and then sit back and enjoy the howling from the RW.

Texas Lt Governor Dn Patrick has told Joe Biden, point blank, that if Biden sends US Troops to Texas, they will be met with stiff opposition from troops of the Texas National Guard. It is not likely that Biden is taking this threat (if not promise), lightly. With about 3/4 of the American people in support of Texas, and opposing Biden's open border insanity, Biden knows that this has the potential of blowing up into full scale civil war, with Florida and other southern and mid-western states backing Texas 100%.

Biden knows this is disaster for any chance (is he has any) of being re-elected in 2024. With regard to that, this whole scenario for Biden could be summed uo in one word > Doom.
This is especially true with Texas simply excercising its rights under the US Constitution (Article 4, section 4.... & Article 1, section 10).

Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said his state is prepared in the "unlikely event" the Biden administration federalizes the Texas National Guard, in the sides' ongoing border dispute. It's likely Texas would ignore the federlization from Biden, as he would be considered an enemy combatant in (civil) war.

Abbott was supported by a joint statement of 24 Republican governors on Thursday, all of whom backed his effort to secure his state. Abbott told Carlson that 10 states so far have "sent Guards or other law enforcement."

"You can be assured, there'll be even more National Guard from other states," "I believe they will all be in on the endeavor."
Abbott said.

One Republican governor who has sent state guard members is South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, who also toured what she called a "warzone" on Friday at Eagle Pass, Texas.

Texas can nullify the Supreme Court ruling on illegal immigrants! ‘Sanctuary cities’ and marijuana legalization opened the door

Thanks to Democrat policies of “sanctuary” jurisdictions and marijuana “decriminalization,” the doctrine of nullification...

Texas Lt. Governor Warns Biden Against Confronting State's Law Enforcement

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick issued a stern warning to the Biden administration, cautioning against confrontation with the Texas National Guard and
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ro...=DM574327_01272024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504va07oz
Sure. Bring it on!

AC130 .jpg

Attachments

• AC130 Ghost Rider.jpg
    AC130 Ghost Rider.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
When Wallace blocked school access to black students, the National Guard was called in.

Right from the beginning it's been well knownn that Abbott is all hat.

At best we might find out if Biden's hat is bigger?

The thought of protecting this country from foreign invasion sure does get some of sheeple worked up into a lather, here, doesn't it?
United Nations protection against frivolous dreams of secession are in America's favour.

Everybody needs to read the information I've posted on secession before barking in favour of Texas.

You are a Pakistani living in Canada.

Americans can take care of their own business.
America 'will' take care of its business, with the full backing of the UN.

Which won't be necessary if Texas attempts secession without war.

With war it's a different matter which obviously excludes the UN.

The end results for Texas is so obvious that it's not worth mentioning! They would learn before sunset of the first day how tough their high heeled boots and their bigboy hats makes them.

America 'will' take care of its business, with the full backing of the UN.

Which won't be necessary if Texas attempts secession without war.

With war it's a different matter which obviously excludes the UN.

The end results for Texas is so obvious that it's not worth mentioning! They would learn before sunset of the first day how tough their high heeled boots and their bigboy hats makes them.
The U.N. has no jurisdiction over the United States.

I’d go the other way. I wouldn’t send troops in. I’d pull out. I’d start by pulling all Border Patrol and Customs people out. That would effectively shut down all international trade in Texas. Then I’d announce the closure of all Military Bases in Texas. All of them.

At the same time, I’d have a Texas Democrat in Congress propose an amendment to the Constitution removing Texas from the United States and making them the Republic of Texas again.

As Texas began to howl in outrage, I’d start pardoning all Federal Prisoners from Texas, and sending them home. No matter the crime, I’d send them back to Texas. I’d pull out the FBI, ATF, and the rest of the Federal Agencies. In a year, or two at the most, there wouldn’t be a Federal Employee left in Texas. Houston’s headquarter for NASA would be demolished as they pulled out.

Kick Texas out of the Union, and let them be a Republic again, and then sit back and enjoy the howling from the RW.
How many illegals are you "hosting" in your home as of today???

Texas holds the right to sucede from the Union. It also still holds the rights to protect itself from outside threats, including the US government.

We've got more pure Texans ready to defend, than the Pedocrats do military fuktards that can't make up their minds if they are male, female, or a dog turd.

The U.N. has no jurisdiction over the United States.
The UN's jurisdiction protects America's interests as to the laws established to prevent an intended secession.

Is it actually possible that you don't understand that you're on America's side?

Texas holds the right to sucede from the Union. It also still holds the rights to protect itself from outside threats, including the US government.

We've got more pure Texans ready to defend, than the Pedocrats do military fuktards that can't make up their minds if they are male, female, or a dog turd.
You completely don't understand. There is no such thing as a right to secede. And fwiw, there is no outside threat either. America might be called an inside threat to renegade states.

Do the reading required on secession and how the UN protects the country from frivolous breakaway attempts.

Forum List

Back