Newly Uncovered Emails Don't Look Good for Hunter Biden

There are about a 1000 threads on here all about it

Read them, it is really not my job to educate you on current events.
I'm asking you about your claim, not the claims of everyone else on this board. You think these emails are evidence of crimes and I'm just wondering what those crimes are exactly, from your perspective. Do you even know? 😄

I'm asking you about your claim, not the claims of everyone else on this board. You think these emails are evidence of crimes and I'm just wondering what those crimes are exactly, from your perspective. Do you even know? 😄

I did not say they were evidence of a crime, that is just you putting words in my mouth so you could have something to argue about.

I made no claim other than to state I want to see all this evidence people are talking about presented in a court of law.

I did not say they were evidence of a crime, that is just you putting words in my mouth so you could have something to argue about.

I made no claim other than to state I want to see all this evidence people are talking about presented in a court of law.
Your thread title is Newly uncovered emails don't look good for Hunter. If you didn't mean they looked bad legally then in what way do they not look good?

Your thread title is Newly uncovered emails don't look good for Hunter. If you didn't mean they looked bad legally then in what way do they not look good?

It is not my fucking thread. Damn dude, if you need to find a 4th grader to teach you how to follow a thread on a forum I am sure one would be glad to tutor you.

It is not my fucking thread. Damn dude, if you need to find a 4th grader to teach you how to follow a thread on a forum I am sure one would be glad to tutor you.
😄

You're right. For a moment I thought I had originally responded to the OP but no, I originally responded to this post of yours.

I look forward to all of this being presented in a court of law.

So again, you little coward bitch, 😄, why would these emails be relevant in court? Can you articulate that?

So again, you little coward bitch, 😄, why would these emails be relevant in court? Can you articulate that?

I don't fucking know, but until they are presented there they are just empty words like all of the shit said about Trump during his time in office.

I am tired of the empty words, it is time for people to put up or shut up.

Now, go fuck yourself I am done with you.

I don't fucking know, but until they are presented there they are just empty words like all of the shit said about Trump during his time in office.

I am tired of the empty words, it is time for people to put up or shut up.

Now, go fuck yourself I am done with you.
Trump is facing multiple felony charges and was already convicted of rape in the E. Jean Carrol civil suit. Prosecutors are putting up. Don't project your frustration just because after tearing Hunter Biden's life apart you still have nothing on Joe. 😄

Trump is facing multiple felony charges and was already convicted of rape in the E. Jean Carrol civil suit. Prosecutors are putting up.

Yes, I know. And I am glad it moved out of the just talk stage, now juries can decide.
I want the same thing for Joe and Hunter.

Don't project your frustration just because after tearing Hunter Biden's life apart you still have nothing on Joe. 😄

Unlike you I am not a mindless partisan drone. I am tried of the empty words and want them put into action either in a trial of an impeachment. I want the whole country to be able to see the evidence the GOP claims to have.

You should want the same thing, but as a mindless loyal partisan you are not allowed.

Sucks to be you

Hunter Biden Remains a ‘Good Standing’ D.C. Bar Member

28 Jul 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Hunter Biden remains a “good standing” member of the D.C. Bar’s association, despite evidence of illicit activities and court proceedings, according to the bar’s website.
During Wednesday’s court proceedings, Hunter Biden told the judge he was licensed to practice law in Washington, DC, and Connecticut.
In February, the D.C. Bar told Breitbart News that Hunter is “not a member of the D.C. Bar.”
The bar’s statement was consistent with the Associated Press’s reporting from 2014 in which it claimed the “Current District of Columbia bar records do not show Biden as member.” However, Hunter’s D.C. Bar license says he was admitted in 2007.
~Snip~
Hunter’s Connecticut license shows it is registered at an address located at the House of Sweden in Washington, DC, at an office space he used to facilitate a Chinese energy deal with CEFC China Energy Co. In 2017, Hunter earned a $1 million legal retainer from the company’s chairman, Ye Jianming. Hunter also received a large diamond from Ye worth an estimated $80,000 in February 2017.
In March, Repu Bidenblican investigators obtained SARs on Rob Walker, who received a $3 million wire transfer from CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017. In turn, four Biden family members — Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified “Biden” — received a collective $1.3 million cut from the $3 million wire transfer.

Commentary:
Robert Hunter Biden has made a mockery of our justice system and the Quisling 5th Column Media is in step with these actions.
Why practice law when you can sell paintings for $250,000 a piece and sell dad’s influence for millions and millions.
Hunter has become the role model for the corrupt attorneys in both DC and CT. I`m surprised they don’t give him a merit award.

Democrats keep saying "Hunter isnt the president", as if thats a good defense for Joe. If thats true, could a democrat explain to me how this "private citizen" could get sanctions lifted without the help of Joe?
Hunter puts Joe in tremendous danger of bribery and extortion

Hunter puts Joe in tremendous danger of bribery and extortion
No, Joe put Hunter in that position by making him his bag man. Joe seems to be fairly well insulated, while leaving Hunter to twist in the wind.

Trump is facing multiple felony charges and was already convicted of rape in the E. Jean Carrol civil suit. Prosecutors are putting up. Don't project your frustration just because after tearing Hunter Biden's life apart you still have nothing on Joe. 😄
At worse Trump is like the rest. Only he is not of the globalist agendas. Joe would screw up a water oasis in a desert to save people.

No, Joe put Hunter in that position by making him his bag man. Joe seems to be fairly well insulated, while leaving Hunter to twist in the wind.
Joe isn't really that insulated.

Money laundering works if no one complains or cares enough to dig deep enough to figure out what happened to the money. Because it's tedious work to sift through the records. And other than a few snarky remarks on a board...most don't care enough to actually do anything...especially work.

But....when you are POTUS....that changes the situation to where it's just a smoke screen that a LOT of people will use to ignore what happened so long as "they get theirs too". There's always an "eager beaver" somewhere that can find the money and blow the whistle. And now it all came to a head because of sloppiness and carelessness and obnoxious behavior by both Dad and Son.

Forum List

Back