Newly Uncovered Emails Don't Look Good for Hunter Biden

Wouldn't be nice if both partys could quit living in the past?....I get that the dems are stuck with a Tater but the gop has a deep bench of "young" hopefuls we can chose from.....Most of which could beat Tater running away.

Why we continue to support Trump and his baggage (made-up or not) is beyond me. It borders on lunacy.

Look at it this way.....You are running a business and an upper management slot comes open.

On one hand you have a knowledgeable employee that would be good for the job but is constantly involved in workplace drama and is, frankly, a asshole and is old as dirt but for some reason you like him and have his back when he's a asshole.

You have another equally qualified younger employee with no baggage that you know is up and coming going for the same slot so wouldn't you bypass the "baggage/asshole" employee and go with the equally qualified employee with little to no drama attached?

I think we all know the answer. ;)

Wouldn't be nice if both partys could quit living in the past?....I get that the dems are stuck with a Tater but the gop has a deep bench of "young" hopefuls we can chose from.....Most of which could beat Tater running away.

Why we continue to support Trump and his baggage (made-up or not) is beyond me. It borders on lunacy.

Look at it this way.....You are running a business and an upper management slot comes open.

On one hand you have a knowledgeable employee that would be good for the job but is constantly involved in workplace drama and is, frankly, a asshole and is old as dirt but for some reason you like him and have his back when he's a asshole.

You have another equally qualified younger employee with no baggage that you know is up and coming going for the same slot so wouldn't you bypass the "baggage/asshole" employee and go with the equally qualified employee with little to no drama attached?

I think we all know the answer. ;)
If the Dimtards would leave Trump alone he would not win the nomination. They think he will lose the election but I think they have overstepped their lunacy.

Last edited:
Well you can claim that but corroborating evidence suggests that there's a LOT of truth to the contents.
I am claiming that. And so far I haven't seen any corroborating evidence. Did you?

I am claiming that. And so far I haven't seen any corroborating evidence. Did you?
Hunter adjusting the laptop camera just before he bangs Malia Obama, that wasn't fake. :nono:

Damn, I lost the OS where I had all that downloaded from the Hong Kong billionaire's website.

This isn't fake, either:

0oxG4Ng.png

Hunter adjusting the laptop camera just before he bangs Malia Obama, that wasn't fake. :nono:

Damn, I lost the OS where I had all that downloaded from the Hong Kong billionaire's website.

This isn't fake, either:

0oxG4Ng.png
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Hunter will get off because nothing from that laptop's hard drive can be trusted as legitimate.
Hunter Biden's laptop contents are as reliable as the sun rising in the east. Only the hard core, gullible, monkey see monkey do Democrats will deny that.

A suspicious activity report in and of itself is not evidence of anything criminal . It's an indication that there MIGHT be something.

A suspicious activity report in and of itself is not evidence of anything criminal . It's an indication that there MIGHT be something.
When the SAR matches the time, date, and amounts in the emails....time to call that a clue.

Forum List

Back