NEW: Trump speaks out on murder of Laken Riley, Biden still Silent!

Wow, you'll believe anything, won't you?

Do you have a legitimate news source for that?

“Legitimate news sources”? You wouldn’t know a legitimate news source to save your live. You could have confirmed everything i posted in 10 seconds on your own. But instead your gender ideology programing took over and you buried your head in the sand.

https://cdr-prod-cmslegacy-images-b...777d3460e6e1e1e1b086ede5e6ec040c067923f72d3ec

The above can be access through the case docket entries, 07/17/2019 @9:00AM Affidavit for Warrant -

Case Loading • Arkansas Judiciary

Biden is responsible for her death.

Miss Laken is only the most recent American robbed of her life in a brutal killing, enabled by Joe Biden and his invasion of unvetted illegals. If Biden dares to debate Trump then Trump should bring a 4x4 foot picture of Miss Laken and shove it Biden's face and tell him Biden is responsible for her murder.
trump is responsible for babbitts death and murder.

”death and murder”?
Why bother even talking to these people…
If trump doesn't send Babbitt to the Capitol,
then Babbitt doesn't illegally enter the Capitol.

She was doing what she was told to do by trump...."Stop the Steal."

trump is indeed responsible for her death.

If trump doesn't send Babbitt to the Capitol,
then Babbitt doesn't illegally enter the Capitol.

She was doing what she was told to do by trump...."Stop the Steal."

trump is indeed responsible for her death.
Trump didn’t “send” Babbitt to the Capital. Trump wanted his supporters to go to the Capital to peacefully make their voices heard.

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

If Trump is to blame for J6, then the democrats who supported the BLM a protests are responsible for an entire year of riots and looting that left 30 people dead and billions in property damages.

Trump didn’t “send” Babbitt to the Capital. Trump wanted his supporters to go to the Capital to peacefully make their voices heard.

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

If Trump is to blame for J6, then the democrats who supported the BLM a protests are responsible for an entire year of riots and looting that left 30 people dead and billions in property damages.
Sure, as long as you acknowledge trump telling his supporters to go to the Capitol and "Stop the Steal" and quit defending him with his phrase peacefully and patriotically , when he equally said "Fight Like Hell" and "Do the Right Thing" which he totally meant, disrupt and interfere with the Transfer of Power.

Saying, peacefully and patriotically one time has just as much weight as Fight Like Hell, Stop the Steal and Do the Right Thing.

Pretty much what happened. I don't believe for a moment it was a suicide, no matter what some Red State Cornorer says.
Why? You are that dedicated to the narrative? There is video of her after the fight, she was fine. I’m not saying “suicide” but she overdosed. From the amount of drugs in her it appears she intentionally consumed them. It’s unknown if she intended to kill herself though.

Sure, as long as you acknowledge trump telling his supporters to go to the Capitol and "Stop the Steal" and quit defending him with his phrase peacefully and patriotically , when he equally said "Fight Like Hell" and "Do the Right Thing" which he totally meant, disrupt and interfere with the Transfer of Power.

Saying, peacefully and patriotically one time has just as much weight as Fight Like Hell, Stop the Steal and Do the Right Thing.

Now saying “do the right thing” is “inciting” violence? It’s sad they still find rubes who believe this crap.

Why? You are that dedicated to the narrative? There is video of her after the fight, she was fine. I’m not saying “suicide” but she overdosed. From the amount of drugs in her it appears she intentionally consumed them. It’s unknown if she intended to kill herself though.

She wasn't fine. She was traumatized. And injured.

And frankly, I don't believe anything a red-state coroner says.

Now saying “do the right thing” is “inciting” violence? It’s sad they still find rubes who believe this crap.

Trump told his followers over and over again that the election was stolen, even though he was explicitly told that he had lost.

Yes, Trump incited violence, knowing that would be the result.

She wasn't fine. She was traumatized. And injured.

And frankly, I don't believe anything a red-state coroner says.

Trump told his followers over and over again that the election was stolen, even though he was explicitly told that he had lost.

Yes, Trump incited violence, knowing that would be the result.
…well apparently she wasn’t to “traumatized” to swallow a fist full of pills…..

Forum List

Back