From Childhood Dream to Lifelong Passion: Laken Riley’s Teacher Recalls Her Early Ambitions to Become a Nurse But Cut Short Thanks to Joe Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sacrificing the American youth for votes! This is what its all about. Biden is facilitating in murder of our American natural born Citizens. The blame is solely his. This young girl had her life and ambitions cut out due to his Cloward-Piven policy. He's still not commented on her murder. He's not spoken to her parents during their grief. He's done nothing. This is his Willie Horton moment. Vote Trump and MAGA to end his terror upon the American people.

laken-riley-e1709538428593-1024x841.jpeg

Sacrificing the American youth for votes! This is what its all about. Biden is facilitating in murder of our American natural born Citizens. The blame is solely his. This young girl had her life and ambitions cut out due to his Cloward-Piven policy. He's still not commented on her murder. He's not spoken to her parents during their grief. He's done nothing. This is his Willie Horton moment. Vote Trump and MAGA to end his terror upon the American people.

Great post thank you, here come the distract, project, and divert tactics from leftists who do not care, as long as they maintain power and in so doing can flush America down the toilet all the way they, have already had a good start with this embarrassment for a President

She looked far too normal for her to be allowed to live, no tattoos, no piercing that went in one ear and out the other, and I'm sure she was just fine with the genitals she was born with. Just sick!!!

No doubt, she would have even gotten married, had a normal sex life, and produced a happy and healthy home that was............dare I say..........................Christian.

Yep, she had to die.

Shrug, one got passed the PC goalie of academia.

I plan to vote for Dean Phillips tomorrow though my heart wants to see the magic crystals chick win at least one primary.

MAGA Media rots the brain.
Why do that to yourself.

Why do that to yourself.
Why do that to yourself.
I repeat
here come the distract, project, and divert tactics from leftists who do not care, as long as they maintain power and in so doing can flush America down the toilet all the way they, have already had a good start with this embarrassment for a President

Jews and white girls, the Left wants them all dead.

I repeat
here come the distract, project, and divert tactics from leftists who do not care, as long as they maintain power and in so doing can flush America down the toilet all the way they, have already had a good start with this embarrassment for a President

I am a life long Republican.
MAGA is an ignorant lying cesspool of deporables.

Forum List

Back