NEW: Trump speaks out on murder of Laken Riley, Biden still Silent!

Because leftists place more value on black lives.

BTW, that photo of Biden eyeballing his prepubescent daughter’s nipples shows how sick he is. Poor Ashley….no wonder she turned out such a mess.

Oh…right…how can I forget…Black Lives Matter.

A criminal alien will kill a black person at some point, it is pure numbers. It will happen.

No dummy sp nazi, I'm not senile.

Any other questions?

Dude, as any good comedian will tell you, the most important part of the joke is the punchline, and not to blow it.

You did just that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now you look senile

Dude, as any good comedian will tell you, the most important part of the joke is the punchline, and not to blow it.

You did just that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now you look senile
Moron, I'm 40 and you are posting stupid nonsense.

Moron, I'm 40 and you are posting stupid nonsense.
You’re 40 and still voting Democrat? You know the joke:

If you’re under 30 and not voting Democrat, you have no heart….
If you’re over 30 and still voting Democrat, you have no brain.

You’re 40 and still voting Democrat? You know the joke:

If you’re under 30 and not voting Democrat, you have no heart….
If you’re over 30 and still voting Democrat, you have no brain.

Yes dummy, many Democrat voters are over 40.

Who else am I supposed to vote for? Republican nubags, clowns and criminals like Trump?

:thup:

1709686163101.png

NEW: Trump speaks out on murder of Laken Riley, Biden still Silent!​

Why hasn't Trump spoken out on murder of Nex Benedict?

View attachment 911089

Education Department To Investigate School District After Nex Benedict’s Death

This is what happens when you normalize a mental illness. They killed themself. All the people who chose to play-along with transgender subjective reality rather then treat their mental illness are to blame. The media is complicit also for their continued deception.

This is what happens when you normalize a mental illness. They killed themself. All the people who chose to play-along with transgender subjective reality rather then treat their mental illness are to blame. The media is complicit also for their continued deception.

If she killed herself and this isn't a Jesus-land coroner trying to cover his ass, it's because of the constant bullying she received.

If she killed herself and this isn't a Jesus-land coroner trying to cover his ass, it's because of the constant bullying she received.
They started the fight…. They are the bully.

What’s this “if” they killed themselves? Suddenly you wokesters are critical thinkers?

Because leftists place more value on black lives.

BTW, that photo of Biden eyeballing his prepubescent daughter’s nipples shows how sick he is. Poor Ashley….no wonder she turned out such a mess.
She's not a mess and you have no idea wtf he is looking at, you are not him.

Forum List

Back