NEW: Trump speaks out on murder of Laken Riley, Biden still Silent!

When they knew they wouldn’t be allowed in.

But in Dec 2020 they ran for the border because knew they would be allowed in because Biden would get into office at the end of January 2021. :cuckoo:

You're fucking nuts, you do know that, right?

But in Dec 2020 they ran for the border because knew they would be allowed in because Biden would get into office at the end of January 2021. :cuckoo:

You're fucking nuts, you do know that, right?

No, I’m the sane one, do you let people you don’t know have access to your home anytime they want?

Didn’t think so hypocrite

That should never have been allowed in this country.

Fixed it for ya
We shouldn’t even have trials for these illegal monsters. Big waste of taxpayer money. Once Trump is in, and the border is contained, we need to put them on a bus down to where they came from.

Try this if you want some facts that you never knew .

A conspiracy ?
Precisely what Gullibles are supposed to think and believe .

NEW PAPER, added 3/2/24, Laken Riley, and other hoaxes.
Mentions the bogus Navalny case at the end , albeit just in passing​

Last edited:
No, I’m the sane one, do you let people you don’t know have access to your home anytime they want?

Didn’t think so hypocrite
Redirection, because you know you are posting brain farts, not serious arguments you can maintain.

Yep, when you invite guests, you should expect them to show up.
…Trump invited them and they showed up?

Brings us to the next question: what the hell is wrong with you?

Are you just dumb or getting really cenile?

…Trump invited them and they showed up?

Brings us to the next question: what the hell is wrong with you?

Are you just dumb or getting really cenile?

Nice distraction dork.

And senile is not spelled cenile. God you must be stupid AND SENILE.

Nice distraction dork.

Distraction? No no, I don't want anything to distract you from your own stupidity.

You are saying with a straight face that Biden invited someone and they showed up...while Trump was the president and Biden had zero say on anything.

This is the pretzels you are willing to twist yourself into to avoid admitting SIMPLE, REASONABLE, OBVIOUS EXPLANATION that crossings picked up as soon as covid lockdowns eased up.

Distraction? No no, I don't want anything to distract you from your own stupidity.

You are saying with a straight face that Biden invited someone and they showed up...while Trump was the president and Biden had zero say on anything.

This is the pretzels you are willing to twist yourself into to avoid admitting SIMPLE, REASONABLE, OBVIOUS EXPLANATION that crossings picked up as soon as covid lockdowns eased up.

Dork never answers questions asked, just rants when he can’t defend his own position.

Forum List

Back