BREAKING: Laken Riley's 'Devastated' parents reach out to President Trump, blasts Biden for border crisis.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is going to be Biden's "Willie Horton" moment. There's too much anger in the nation over this. Biden hasn't even tried to console her 'Devastated' parents over her brutal terrifying death. On the other hand, her parents consoled with a man of compassion and caring. That man was President Donald Trump. He feels their pain. He feels their anger. Does Biden feel their pain? Does Biden feel their anger? No! Why? Because Biden refuses to talk to them unlike Trump who did.

Its just so sad and it didn't have to happen... the democrats quest to drag in more voters for their party is why she is dead... so Biden traded a beautiful and loved future nurse for a scumbag murderer from some Venezuela hell hole prison....
Biden should be impeached over this... I dare any democrat to stand up and defend Joe on this...

Its just so sad and it didn't have to happen... the democrats quest to drag in more voters for their party is why she is dead... so Biden traded a beautiful and loved future nurse for a scumbag murderer from some Venezuela hell hole prison....
Biden should be impeached over this... I dare any democrat to stand up and defend Joe on this...
That's one whitey down and millions more to go.

Democrats don't see a young innocent nursing student, they see a privileged white girl that needs to suffer for her white privilege.

That is how democrats think.

Last edited:
I don't want to see anyone lose their lives except for hamas and any of their brothers......oh..and pedophiles and child traffickers...................... but.... this young lady's death reminds me of the number of young western women in their attempt to show their love and tolerance (for the intolerable) end up raped tortured and then murdered in the middle east for their trouble.

You know who gets my sympathy and grief...children.. children like that little Maddie HInes, three years old who was killed by an illegal driver who smashed into her mother's car. Madison's last words to her mother were 'I love you Mommy." Mrs Hines is full of forgiveness. I would too...i would forgive him..and then kill him. OH WAIT> NO..I Would not do that........ i would kill him first and then forgive him. You don't want to talk too much before you shoot someone who so righteously deserves it.

I don't want to see anyone lose their lives except for hamas and any of their brothers......oh..and pedophiles and child traffickers...................... but.... this young lady's death reminds me of the number of young western women in their attempt to show their love and tolerance (for the intolerable) end up raped tortured and then murdered in the middle east for their trouble.

You know who gets my sympathy and grief...children.. children like that little Maddie HInes, three years old who was killed by an illegal driver who smashed into her mother's car. Madison's last words to her mother were 'I love you Mommy." Mrs Hines is full of forgiveness. I would too...i would forgive him..and then kill him. OH WAIT> NO..I Would not do that........ i would kill him first and then forgive him. You don't want to talk too much before you shoot someone who so righteously deserves it.
I heard Venezuela is emptying out their jails and sending their criminals to the US and refusing to let them return.

It sure beats feeding and housing them.

I heard Venezuela is emptying out their jails and sending their criminals to the US and refusing to let them return.

and maduro hates the US anyway...so he's getting more bang for his buck.

This is going to be Biden's "Willie Horton" moment. There's too much anger in the nation over this. Biden hasn't even tried to console her 'Devastated' parents over her brutal terrifying death. On the other hand, her parents consoled with a man of compassion and caring. That man was President Donald Trump. He feels their pain. He feels their anger. Does Biden feel their pain? Does Biden feel their anger? No! Why? Because Biden refuses to talk to them unlike Trump who did.

I can't imagine what Laken's parents are going through. You send your child off to college and she is brutally murdered by a criminal illegal WHO WAS IN CUSTODY AND TWICE RELEASED. Our justice system is broken and the Democrats broke it.

We're not hearing the half of it.....these blue cities and blue states who have previously called themselves sanctuaries for illegals want to protect those they actually care about and that would be the illegals...dems have already admitted that. Our family members, especially our chilren are just collateral damage and not worth mentioning.

We're not hearing the half of it.....these blue cities and blue states who have previously called themselves sanctuaries for illegals want to protect those they actually care about and that would be the illegals...dems have already admitted that. Our family members, especially our chilren are just collateral damage and not worth mentioning.
"Acceptable losses" is a mantra for the Democrats. Deaths of Americans means nothing to them unless it suits a political narrative such as the Buffalo shooter who killed a dozen Black people in a supermarket. Biden was on a plane to Buffalo within 24 hours of the shooting.

With 200 people dropping dead a day from drugs coming across the border and nothing being done about it, I kind of figured that.

I bet every nation is doing it... we will have hell to pay for this for years to come...

With 200 people dropping dead a day from drugs coming across the border and nothing being done about it, I kind of figured that.

If Democrats could put masks on people and shut down businesses, they'd try that but it wont work here.
But what we have going on now is actually a crime, and no one to hold the watchers accountable.
Biden has to know that all these people from multiple countries around the world are putting money directly into the pockets of drug cartels, tin pot dictators are emptying their prisons, foreign enemies of the U.S. can now send in operatives, as masses of people are being granted access without properly being identified... as the actual process takes a while, if actually done.
Crimes are going unreported mostly because sanctuary cities do not report the crimes to ICE..and Dems clamor for disbanding ICE altogether.... sadly there will be more kids like Laken as displaced and desperate illegal migrants, cant find work or purpose here in the U.S....all fed a bill of lies by the Biden administration who invited them to comer for jobs.

There's no such thing as a "President trump".

Aw don't shoot him. Give him to me. I know what to do and I would enjoy it. Mix the ground creamed pith of the Dragon Chile pepper with a little Jack Daniel's and inject it into his penis.

Forum List

Back