Mayor of Athens blames Trump for murder of Laken Riley by criminal alien

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Weird, I would blame the person who beat the nursing student to death. Blaming Trump for the murder is stupid. Dems need to stop, now. This is bullshit. The USA allowed this to happen to this girl. Disgusting.

Laken-Riley-Wikipedia-1024x536.jpg

The criminal alien was trying to rape Laken. She fought back, so he bashed her skull in.

He has been in jail previously.

We will see much more crime from ILLEGALS.

I WONDER IF THIS MURDERER WOULD HAVE VOTED DEM.

Seems most murderers if innocents are Dems.

Russia was funding the entry of illegal citizens into Europe, be they Finland or other nations.

Who is funding this invasion of the U.S Southern border? Worse, who is allowing it?

I think all left loon women should take in illegals

Do it blabbermouths, you won't. You're fraudulent

None of the cult on this board would ever do that. They know it.

I wish she had a CCW PERMIT and shot the criminal alien’s cock off, then one in the brain.

Last edited:

Weird, I would blame the person who beat the nursing student to death. Blaming Trump for the murder is stupid. Dems need to stop, now. This is bullshit. The USA allowed this to happen to this girl. Disgusting.

The democrat Party needs to be put down like the rabid dog it is. When Trump is reelected we send them all to Hillary Reeducation camps

Why? YOu kids have been trying to pin it on Biden.
Hey CREEPITUS, Biden is the one that OPENED the border. Biden is the one who implored them to come in. Biden is the one who has been sitting on his dumb ass for the past 3 1/2 years while close to 8 0r 10 million Illegals have invaded this country. BIDEN is responsible, culpable, for every citizen's death at the hands of an illegal. Too damn bad he can't be charged as an accomplice..

Why isn't Biden IMPEACHED? Why haven't we bombed the shit out of Mexico? The Mexican side of the border should be a pile of bombed out rubble.

Of course the lying Democrat filth will not take responsibility for the destruction they cause.

Just like Leftest assholes all over the world.

Sadly today it's reported another Biden pet illegal RAPED a 14 year old and stabbed a guy in the face and back while robbing him.

Hey CREEPITUS, Biden is the one that OPENED the border. Biden is the one who implored them to come in. Biden is the one who has been sitting on his dumb ass for the past 3 1/2 years while close to 8 0r 10 million Illegals have invaded this country. BIDEN is responsible, culpable, for every citizen's death at the hands of an illegal. Too damn bad he can't be charged as an accomplice..

I have seen a bunch of them interviewed who claimed they made the trek because of Biden, and they never would have if Trump was POTUS.

We all know what this is.

Athens is a "Sanctuary City" designated by the Democrat turds and then they wonder whey the Illegals kill innocent young White women.

Forum List

Back