New texts reveal ron Johnson's role in fake elector scam.

The MSM and GOP opponents are using this "Hearing" to hurt Trump primarily, but also, as many other GOP politicians as they can it seems.

No wonder CNN had one of their worst rating days last week when they covered this.

The MSM and GOP opponents are using this "Hearing" to hurt Trump primarily, but also, as many other GOP politicians as they can it seems.

No wonder CNN had one of their worst rating days last week when they covered this.

Ratings are meaningless. It’s facts that matter. Train wrecks are highly watchable and nobody votes for them.

So you have nothing, as usual.
Do they ever?

During MSNBC's recap coverage of yesterday's remarkable hearing Hayes made what I thought was a salient point. One that was highlighted by the testimony of Rusty Bowers, the AZ speaker of the House. BTW, if you have not heard about or seen Bowers's testimony it's important that you do.
Arizona lawmaker Rusty Bowers details the pressure put on him by Trump and Giuliani
His experience serves as a metaphor in what it reveals about Trump's pressure campaign and Repubs with the integrity to resist it. I imagine I disagree with Bowers on everything politically, but after seeing some of his testimony I have the highest regard for his character and love of country.
Hayes's observation being when a variety of Repub officials were approached by Eastman, Meadows, Giuliani, or Trump himself, to comply with their attempt to steal the election they were universally met with a reaction something along the lines of, "I can't do that, it breaks the rules."
The former president asked him (Bowers) to hold a hearing to investigate allegations of fraud in Arizona, he said, but added he didn't think the evidence "merited a hearing." "You are asking me to do something against my oath, and I will not break my oath," he said he told Trump and Giuliani, to which the former New York mayor said: "Aren't we all Republicans here? I would think we'd get a better reception."
Hayes goes on to point out the response by Trump and his minions was not to provide evidence of fraud or a compelling legal argument for what they were asking. Instead, they relied on pressure, on cajoling, on demanding that the law, normal procedure, ethics, oaths to the Constitution, all be disregarded.
For Bowers's part, the pressure campaign was intense.
Bowers told the committee that his office was subject to over 20,000 emails, thousands of voicemails and texts from those who believed he was wrong to not recall the electors.
"Up until recently, it is a new pattern in our lives to worry what will happen on Saturdays," he said about his family. "Because we have various groups come by." Groups have video trucks accusing Bowers of being a pedophile and corrupt politician, blaring loudspeakers and threatening him and his neighbors. "It was disturbing," he said, getting emotional again.
His daughter-in-law received threats as well.

Bowers was hardly the only one to be threatened.
  • Moss told the committee about the “hateful” and “racist” threats she had received via Facebook for her role as an election worker. “A lot of threats, wishing death upon me. Telling me that, you know, I’ll be in jail with my mother and saying things like ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920,’ ” she said. Moss’ mother was also an election worker.
  • Analysis: Threats against public servants define chilling January 6 hearing

The only person who has ever hurt Trump is Donald Trump himself. It’s his lies, corruption and deceit which have destroyed his presidency - nothing more.

Only someone who hates the USA would vote to turn the government over to a corrupt criminal like Trump. The Trump Cult is still trying to destroy the nation.

The only person who has ever hurt Trump is Donald Trump himself. It’s his lies, corruption and deceit which have destroyed his presidency - nothing more.
I think you should add incompetence, and being surrounded by the incompetent staff he chose, to the list.

Yep. Just imagine if there were no evidence of criminality found at all because Johnson did nothing.

Damn the Dirty Dems for pointing out Republican criminality. :102:

It's the airing of the truth that is hurting Trump. MSM is just the messenger.

Please. What has been worse for America, Jan 6th or the "Russia, Russia" hoax?

Where in the hell is the full blown, all network coverage of The Russian Hoax!? Some might even argue that this hoax and the rightful allegation that if Russia did this, they engage in an act of war against America, might have pushed Putin to go to war.

This is purely political, even if there is some truth to their efforts, it is purely political. Have they once mentioned the unarmed female soldier who was shot and killed? Hell, they blocked exposure of his name for months.

You want to beat Trump you do so on policies and truth, not, repeated "we need to get him!"

Do they ever?

During MSNBC's recap coverage of yesterday's remarkable hearing Hayes made what I thought was a salient point. One that was highlighted by the testimony of Rusty Bowers, the AZ speaker of the House. BTW, if you have not heard about or seen Bowers's testimony it's important that you do.
Arizona lawmaker Rusty Bowers details the pressure put on him by Trump and Giuliani
His experience serves as a metaphor in what it reveals about Trump's pressure campaign and Repubs with the integrity to resist it. I imagine I disagree with Bowers on everything politically, but after seeing some of his testimony I have the highest regard for his character and love of country.
Hayes's observation being when a variety of Repub officials were approached by Eastman, Meadows, Giuliani, or Trump himself, to comply with their attempt to steal the election they were universally met with a reaction something along the lines of, "I can't do that, it breaks the rules."
The former president asked him (Bowers) to hold a hearing to investigate allegations of fraud in Arizona, he said, but added he didn't think the evidence "merited a hearing." "You are asking me to do something against my oath, and I will not break my oath," he said he told Trump and Giuliani, to which the former New York mayor said: "Aren't we all Republicans here? I would think we'd get a better reception."
Hayes goes on to point out the response by Trump and his minions was not to provide evidence of fraud or a compelling legal argument for what they were asking. Instead, they relied on pressure, on cajoling, on demanding that the law, normal procedure, ethics, oaths to the Constitution, all be disregarded.
For Bowers's part, the pressure campaign was intense.
Bowers told the committee that his office was subject to over 20,000 emails, thousands of voicemails and texts from those who believed he was wrong to not recall the electors.
"Up until recently, it is a new pattern in our lives to worry what will happen on Saturdays," he said about his family. "Because we have various groups come by." Groups have video trucks accusing Bowers of being a pedophile and corrupt politician, blaring loudspeakers and threatening him and his neighbors. "It was disturbing," he said, getting emotional again.
His daughter-in-law received threats as well.

Bowers was hardly the only one to be threatened.
  • Moss told the committee about the “hateful” and “racist” threats she had received via Facebook for her role as an election worker. “A lot of threats, wishing death upon me. Telling me that, you know, I’ll be in jail with my mother and saying things like ‘Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920,’ ” she said. Moss’ mother was also an election worker.
  • Analysis: Threats against public servants define chilling January 6 hearing
#MAGA !!!

Spoken like a trumper. Ratings are eveerything. Do you not think that trump has a case to answer. He is a low point in US history and I suspect that changes to your constitution will be needed to protect the country from gangsters.

Spoken like a trumper. Ratings are eveerything. Do you not think that trump has a case to answer. He is a low point in US history and I suspect that changes to your constitution will be needed to protect the country from gangsters.

Get back to me when the Hearing against Hillary and her obedient cult members is raised regarding The Russian Hoax that went on for 2+ years.

That is one of my strengths, that I am not American, can't vote and don't feel a loyalty to ANY party. You say you are a Brit, but are the traditional "Dem" supporter. I call it as I see it and the clear double standard is turning America into a one party, one ideology nation of decline. Canada is already there.

Get back to me when the Hearing against Hillary and her obedient cult members is raised regarding The Russian Hoax that went on for 2+ years.

That is one of my strengths, that I am not American, can't vote and don't feel a loyalty to ANY party. You say you are a Brit, but are the traditional "Dem" supporter. I call it as I see it and the clear double standard is turning America into a one party, one ideology nation of decline. Canada is already there.
As Trumptard/republican cult "investigated" Hillary for an entire decade, and as usual, came up with .................0
Now you whine?

The Russian "hoax"?
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Kushner had to "revise" his clearance form?

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.
On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.

In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

ALL so innocent?
Then why ll the lying?

Forum List

Back