New texts reveal ron Johnson's role in fake elector scam.

Please. What has been worse for America, Jan 6th or the "Russia, Russia" hoax?
I think a prez attempting a coup would have to be put in front of a prez soliciting the help of a foreign adversary to get elected, even after Trump illegally obstructed Mueller's investigation.

The MSM and GOP opponents are using this "Hearing" to hurt Trump primarily, but also, as many other GOP politicians as they can it seems.

No wonder CNN had one of their worst rating days last week when they covered this.
The GOP is not vocally coming to Trump's defence....they are sitting back...

Maybe because they know they are head deep in this illegal scam ....

Or maybe they are hoping the democrats get rid of him, for them, without any scars?

As Trumptard/republican cult "investigated" Hillary for an entire decade, and as usual, came up with .................0
Now you whine?

The Russian "hoax"?
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Kushner had to "revise" his clearance form?

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.
On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.
When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.

In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

ALL so innocent?
Then why ll the lying?

Perfect,

Investigate the fake dossier and the entire hoax amd have Hillarys team use this as part of their defense.

However, INVESTIGATE.

Perfect,

Investigate the fake dossier and the entire hoax amd have Hillarys team use this as part of their defense.

However, INVESTIGATE.
AGAIN?

Holy crap.
You nut jobs love investigations, just as long as you're not the ones being investigated.

Hillary will be in her coffin, you dumbasses will be on your 39th investigation and still won't have a parking ticket to submit to DOJ.

AGAIN?

Holy crap.
You nut jobs love investigations, just as long as you're not the ones being investigated.

Hillary will be in her coffin, you dumbasses will be on your 39th investigation and still won't have a parking ticket to submit to DOJ.
Was there some wall to wall media coverage, public Hearing addressing the Russian Hoax that I missed?

Get back to me when the Hearing against Hillary and her obedient cult members is raised regarding The Russian Hoax that went on for 2+ years.

That is one of my strengths, that I am not American, can't vote and don't feel a loyalty to ANY party. You say you are a Brit, but are the traditional "Dem" supporter. I call it as I see it and the clear double standard is turning America into a one party, one ideology nation of decline. Canada is already there.
Classy piece of deflecting there. Didnt the "Russia Hoax" result in a sstring of convictions for trump insiders ? Or was that something else ?

Anyway this is about a conspiracy to overthrow the government. And there is already lots of evidence that this was happening. That needs investigating in any civilised country.

Was there some wall to wall media coverage, public Hearing addressing the Russian Hoax that I missed?

I'm sure you didn't miss anything.

You know how much coverage was allotted to the OKC FBI building bombing?

A little different when federal buildings are under assault.

With people inside.

Classy piece of deflecting there. Didnt the "Russia Hoax" result in a sstring of convictions for trump insiders ? Or was that something else ?

Anyway this is about a conspiracy to overthrow the government. And there is already lots of evidence that this was happening. That needs investigating in any civilised country.

Overthrow the government with unarmed clowns allowed into the Capitol Building by the police themselves?

LOL.

Even someone as unabashedly biased as you are doesn't believe this. You may state so, your fingers may type it, but there is no way neurons in your brain create a path that believes it to be true.

It illustrates how tone deaf politicians are that they have ZERO interest in a Hearing/ public investigation into the Russian Hoax nor the Election Day delays and rapid shift in votes, but somehow 1/6 as some "legitimate threat to the very existence of America".

If FBI or CIA have some vital information, they need to show it publicly. Otherwise, a bunch of Neo-cons and Dem Establishment figureheads are going to be viewed by citizens as more of the same "get Trump" so they can maintain their entrenched position in the bussom of the government.

I'm sure you didn't miss anything.

You know how much coverage was allotted to the OKC FBI building bombing?

A little different when federal buildings are under assault.

With people inside.
New math…
Bombing = Emotionally Disturbed Clowns

Overthrow the government with unarmed clowns allowed into the Capitol Building by the police themselves?

LOL.

Even someone as unabashedly biased as you are doesn't believe this. You may state so, your fingers may type it, but there is no way neurons in your brain create a path that believes it to be true.

It illustrates how tone deaf politicians are that they have ZERO interest in a Hearing/ public investigation into the Russian Hoax nor the Election Day delays and rapid shift in votes, but somehow 1/6 as some "legitimate threat to the very existence of America".

If FBI or CIA have some vital information, they need to show it publicly. Otherwise, a bunch of Neo-cons and Dem Establishment figureheads are going to be viewed by citizens as more of the same "get Trump" so they can maintain their entrenched position in the bussom of the government.
Why did trump try and overthrow the Arizona and Georgia elections by pressuring their election officials ?
What was he trying to acheive ?

Get back to me when the Hearing against Hillary and her obedient cult members is raised regarding The Russian Hoax that went on for 2+ years.

That is one of my strengths, that I am not American, can't vote and don't feel a loyalty to ANY party. You say you are a Brit, but are the traditional "Dem" supporter. I call it as I see it and the clear double standard is turning America into a one party, one ideology nation of decline. Canada is already there.
Trump is a first class corrupt jerkoff & it's no shocker that he hooked up with Ruuuuuudy who's a louse going back decades to his stint as DA who sat on his ass while his assistant DA's did all the work, him taking the credit, of course. Including the RICO prosecutions which destroyed N.Y. mob families. Rudy did shit, but took the credit. Then there's 9/11 which Ruuuuuudy milked for all it was worth after he left as mayor of N.Y.

Some of those W.H. Bozos are no doubt going to the slammer where they belong for the coup attempt, among other things. Hopefully Trump is one of them.

Can you fit "The Mob Who Couldn't Think Straight" on a red baseball cap?

The GOP is not vocally coming to Trump's defence....they are sitting back...

Maybe because they know they are head deep in this illegal scam ....

Or maybe they are hoping the democrats get rid of him, for them, without any scars?
This says it all!

Forum List

Back