New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

Happy leftwingers:

seattle-protest.jpg

th

20200725_portland-protest_bp-5_custom-e497d445c2b00eebbfa147f2d7d185532e25f606-s1200.jpg
First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

What are they protesting?

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
I guess white college students protesting makes you unhappy.
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

You call subjecting yourself to someone else's propaganda makes a person brave?

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
Why are Democrats like your mom Maxine Waters desiring the pawns be more confrontational?
My mom? I bet you are all unhappy because she got.....how shall we say it....uppity?
You're the only one that has used that word, you racist twit. She encouraged violence, although you all suddenly play dumb, a very convenient tactic when needed.
You really didn't like her speaking her mind, did you? It made you unhappy, didn't it?
You're avoiding the point. She encouraged violence. Phoney ass.
Did she? What did she say that encouraged violence? Did she say beat up anyone? Did she say shoot someone? Did she say bomb someone? Did she say stab someone?

First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.
Do they look happy?
The third picture, they look dedicated to a cause.....I'm sure something you don't recognize....
They look like unhappy assholes.
Why do people who are dedicated to a cause and actually taken action look unhappy to you? What is missing in your life that keeps you from seeing reality as you hide behind your keyboard and just whine whine whine?
You mean these people?

th
View attachment 482844 View attachment 482845 View attachment 482846 View attachment 482847
We can do this all day:

seattle-protest.jpg

1079787631_0:78:3072:1740_1000x541_80_0_0_c051cb827af2d16dc28d28faaf158faf.jpg

urn-publicid-ap-org-778165a632dd409fbce4a68c5291ffa5APTOPIX_Portland_Rallies_24664-780x520.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Your first picture is of a riot with burning....people doing that need to be arrested. The others look like protests....where are the unhappy faces? Like these?
1619130217230.png

The far American right loves them some Hitler and Mussolini, yes.

Every time you hear them say 'election integrity', you know they think their days in power may be over.

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
The topic is whether leftwingers are happy. Protesting means you aren't happy.
Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.
What's the "cause"?
That black lives matter as much as any other lives. Do you agree?
Yep. All lives matter, even cops. Do you agree?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?
Since when do BLM supporters care about cops getting beaten?
Since when do they not? Let's look at this pic again: View attachment 482848 are those BLM members? Or trump cultists?
"Pigs in a blanket! Fry em like bacon!"

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time.

You keep posting Putin's lies, and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy, while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality.

I don't think it's the white college students who are the stupid ones here.

I stopped reading at "other people's propaganda". Wouldn't it be cool if you could come up with your own material and knew when to use it?

Rhetorical.

Of course you did. You hate it when your own arguments are turned against you and you've proven to be an idiot.

Why should I have to come up with new material? Debunking your bullshit doesn't require new material. It just requires us to prove that you're lying and don't know what you're talking about. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

The topic is whether leftwingers are happy. Protesting means you aren't happy.
Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.
What's the "cause"?
That black lives matter as much as any other lives. Do you agree?
Yep. All lives matter, even cops. Do you agree?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?
Since when do BLM supporters care about cops getting beaten?
Since when do they not? Let's look at this pic again: View attachment 482848 are those BLM members? Or trump cultists?
"Pigs in a blanket! Fry em like bacon!"
And then what did they do?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time.

You keep posting Putin's lies, and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy, while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality.

I stopped reading at "other people's propaganda". Wouldn't it be cool if you could come up with your own material and knew when to use it?

Rhetorical.
Ironic post is Ironic coming from the orange cultists.

Are you trying to suggest Trump propaganda is equal to or above MSM propaganda & miseducation in our schools?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Rhetorical.

Of course you did. You hate it when your own arguments are turned against you and you've proven to be an idiot.

Why should I have to come up with new material? Debunking your bullshit doesn't require new material. It just requires us to prove that you're lying and don't know what you're talking about. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you.

It's just that I enjoy putting PROGS in there proper place I guess, so here it goes, as usual you were wrong, your comfort zone, know what I mean?

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. Let me know when I repeat or say something wrong. You're projecting, and you're intellectually dishonest to believe 24/7 MSM ("liberal") throughout all airwaves and papers hasn't fucked with your tiny head.

They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time. You mean the Facebook nobody saw or they stole dirt off the DNC? Wouldn't you rather talk about what was revealed? Compare and contrast the Russians to the 24/7 influence the enemy from within has penetrated your head. It's like comparing dunes to the Rockies, there is no comparison. ILMAO they helped Trump again, fuck you're dumb. No foreigner has ever tried to influence an election before, tooth fairies.

You keep posting Putin's lies Name one, I'll wait.

and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy Name one instance, I'll wait.

while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality. ILMAO - This is what happens when you speak out of emotions free of data and even free for who they're protesting for or why.

I don't think it's the white college students who are the stupid ones here. Course not, you're not in college. Foolish is more a correct term for those students, but then they're indoctrinated.

Why should I have to come up with new material? Try relevant material initially, you have to get past go first.
Debunking your bullshit doesn't require new material. You did a nice job debunking stuff :abgg2q.jpg: I'll wait.

It just requires us to prove that you're lying. Right, I'm lying because it sounds neat to say free of context & content.

and don't know what you're talking about. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you. You contradicted yourself.

Last edited:

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Rhetorical.

It's just that I enjoy putting PROGS in there proper place, so here it goes, as usual you were wrong.

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. Let me know when I repeat or say something wrong. You're projecting, and you're intellectually dishonest to believe 24/7 MSM ("liberal") throughout all airwaves and papers hasn't fucked with your tiny head.

They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time. You mean the Facebook nobody saw or they stole dirt off the DNC? Wouldn't you rather talk about what was revealed? Compare and contrast the Russians to the 24/7 influence the enemy from within has penetrated your head. It's like comparing dunes to the Rockies, there is no comparison. ILMAO they helped Trump again, fuck you're dumb. No foreigner has ever tried to influence an election before, tooth fairies.

and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy Name one instance, I'll wait.

while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality. ILMAO - This is what happens when you speak out of emotions free of data and even free for who they're protesting for or why.

I don't think it's the white college students who are the stupid ones here. Course not, you're not in college.

Why should I have to come up with new material? Try relevant material initially, you have to get past go first.

Debunking your bullshit doesn't require new material. You did a nice job debunking stuff :abgg2q.jpg: I'll wait.

It just requires us to prove that you're lying. Right, I'm lying because it sounds neat to say free of context & content.

and don't know what you're talking about. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you. You contracted yourself.
If you "enjoy putting progs in their place"....you must be really really really unhappy right now.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Rhetorical.

It's just that I enjoy putting PROGS in there proper place, so here it goes, as usual you were wrong.

I don't think it's the white college students who are the stupid ones here. Course not, you're not in college.

and don't know what you're talking about. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you. You contracted yourself.
If you "enjoy putting progs in their place"....you must be really really really unhappy right now.

You really got me a good one. Pretty good for someone your age, are you 22?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Not surprised. Liberal men will debase/emasculate themselves as much as possible, just so their hippie-dippy, women will let the males have access to their nether regions. Sad excuses for males.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Not surprised. Liberal men will debase/emasculate themselves as much as possible, just so their hippie-dippy, women will let the males have access to their nether regions. Sad excuses for males.

You mean how Ted Cruz now sucks up to Donald Trump after Trump called his wife ugly and said his father killed JFK. Is that the sort of debasing and emasculinizing behaviour you speak of?

How about Lindsey Graham who said Donald Trump was unfit for office and responsible for the insurrection. No he plays golf with him regularly and says he’s the future of the Republican Party.

Kevin McCarthy was really pissed on the day of the interaction but then he went down to Mar-a-Lago in and kissed Donald Trump’s ring and made up with him.

And Mitch McConnell even said he would vote for Donald Trump after he refused to impeach him and blamed him for the insurrection.

We have watched for four years Wallace steady stream of conservative men gravelled to Donald Trump for power. We watched a cabinet meeting where everyone sitting at the table had to pledge filthy and gratitude to Donald Trump to start the meeting.

That’s a real great group of strong masculine man you got there.

This is a screwed up study. I know of no conservative male who is happy unless they are deriding a liberal. Whereas liberals are generally in good spirits.

This is a screwed up study. I know of no conservative male who is happy unless they are deriding a liberal. Whereas liberals are generally in good spirits.
The idea that you know any conservative males doesn't pass the laugh test.

The part that really slays me is that all of this big shot right wing guys are all into watching other men have sex with their wives. What kind of "manly man" signs on to be a cuckold? Turns out a Republican Man!!

Forum List

Back