New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

Happy leftwingers:

seattle-protest.jpg

th

20200725_portland-protest_bp-5_custom-e497d445c2b00eebbfa147f2d7d185532e25f606-s1200.jpg
First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

What are they protesting?

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
I guess white college students protesting makes you unhappy.
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

You call subjecting yourself to someone else's propaganda makes a person brave?

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
The topic is whether leftwingers are happy. Protesting means you aren't happy.
Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.
What's the "cause"?
That black lives matter as much as any other lives. Do you agree?
Yep. All lives matter, even cops. Do you agree?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?
Since when do BLM supporters care about cops getting beaten?
Since when do they not? Let's look at this pic again: View attachment 482848 are those BLM members? Or trump cultists?
"Pigs in a blanket! Fry em like bacon!"
And then what did they do?
What difference does it make? They're scum.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
This is a screwed up study. I know of no conservative male who is happy unless they are deriding a liberal. Whereas liberals are generally in good spirits.

The part that really slays me is that all of this big shot right wing guys are all into watching other men have sex with their wives. What kind of "manly man" signs on to be a cuckold? Turns out a Republican Man!!

How would you know that, douchebag?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
This is a screwed up study. I know of no conservative male who is happy unless they are deriding a liberal. Whereas liberals are generally in good spirits.
The idea that you know any conservative males doesn't pass the laugh test.
And there you go....being unhappy again.

First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.
What's the "cause"?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?
Since when do they not? Let's look at this pic again: View attachment 482848 are those BLM members? Or trump cultists?
Who is "they"?

The part that really slays me is that all of this big shot right wing guys are all into watching other men have sex with their wives. What kind of "manly man" signs on to be a cuckold? Turns out a Republican Man!!

Cuckolds and INCELs....the core of the GOP.

How would you know whether I'm happy or not?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Who is "they"?
BLM supporters

Cuckolds and INCELs....the core of the GOP.
You are one vast geyser of pure idiocy.

DIdn't you just say something didn't pass the laugh test?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Who is "they"?
BLM supporters
So you say that BLM supporters are scum?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Who is "they"?
BLM supporters
Yes, they obviously are.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Who is "they"?
BLM supporters
Yes, they obviously are.
So...to you, anyone who believes that Black Lives Matter is scum. Fascinating. Not surprising, but fascinating to get it out there nonetheless.

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
When no bullets in the gun of retort then resort to personalization
You are one unhappy slit licker.
Just slightly almost imperceptibly more than conservative men.
Less than, for sure. What with con-servative "men" running scared from a vaccine shot.

How Nazis do lie. It was Democrats who opposed the vaccine. But rewriting history is what fascists do

Of course, that's men....does not apply to you.

Third grade is as advanced as you get, huh?
:bye1: Hi sweetie. Can't quit me, eh?

Bodecea: I'm so hot, kaz. God I'm hot. Everyone is in love with me. You're in love with me. I'm in love with me. My God, that mirror is in love with me, I'm incredible

Nnnnneeiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. The one trick pony, LOL

We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
Less than, for sure. What with con-servative "men" running scared from a vaccine shot.

How Nazis do lie. It was Democrats who opposed the vaccine. But rewriting history is what fascists do

Bodecea: I'm so hot, kaz. God I'm hot. Everyone is in love with me. You're in love with me. I'm in love with me. My God, that mirror is in love with me, I'm incredible

Do you ever read your blither before hitting send, FuckBoi? I think you'd better take your meds now. You're completely triggered.

Do you ever read your blither before hitting send, FuckBoi? I think you'd better take your meds now. You're completely triggered.

LOL, that's funny from the girl who just read a post from a fellow Democrat and actually posted you agree with her then proved you didn't even know what she said, LOL. Funny stuff from the Nazi Canadian Democrat

He can't quit me. A little disturbing...but whatever. :heehee: Looks like he's a little fixated on you too. Very INCEL-like behavior, isn't it?

He can't quit me. A little disturbing...but whatever. :heehee: Looks like he's a little fixated on you too. Very INCEL-like behavior, isn't it?

So you're back from repeatedly making love to the person you adore the most, yourself, huh?

LOL. No one is into you for your personality and you still haven't figured out we have no idea what you look like. So post some of your hot Nazi picks of your bad self

Definitely obsessed with us, Dragonlady......:heehee:

Sure, you keep saying how hot you are. I mean with that personality, you must be incredible if everyone is in love with you. And the Nazi lesbian thing is quite intriguing. So it's time you put up and post some evidence

So your words of anger are not yours?

Forum List

Back