New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

Happy leftwingers:

seattle-protest.jpg

th

20200725_portland-protest_bp-5_custom-e497d445c2b00eebbfa147f2d7d185532e25f606-s1200.jpg
First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

What are they protesting?

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
I guess white college students protesting makes you unhappy.
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

You call subjecting yourself to someone else's propaganda makes a person brave?

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
The topic is whether leftwingers are happy. Protesting means you aren't happy.
Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.

First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.
Do they look happy?
The third picture, they look dedicated to a cause.....I'm sure something you don't recognize....
They look like unhappy assholes.

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
Why are Democrats like your mom Maxine Waters desiring the pawns be more confrontational?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Protesting means you are dedicated to a cause...willing to go out to affect change rather than whine on the internet only.....I know you can't tell the difference.
What's the "cause"?

Do they look happy?
The third picture, they look dedicated to a cause.....I'm sure something you don't recognize....
Why do people who are dedicated to a cause and actually taken action look unhappy to you? What is missing in your life that keeps you from seeing reality as you hide behind your keyboard and just whine whine whine?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Why are Democrats like your mom Maxine Waters desiring the pawns be more confrontational?
My mom? I bet you are all unhappy because she got.....how shall we say it....uppity?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
That black lives matter as much as any other lives. Do you agree?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

My mom? I bet you are all unhappy because she got.....how shall we say it....uppity?
You're the only one that has used that word, you racist twit. She encouraged violence, although you all suddenly play dumb, a very convenient tactic when needed.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Yep. All lives matter, even cops. Do you agree?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

You're the only one that has used that word, you racist twit. She encouraged violence, although you all suddenly play dumb, a very convenient tactic when needed.
You really didn't like her speaking her mind, did you? It made you unhappy, didn't it?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
That isn't their cause, asshole.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?

Do they look happy?
Why do people who are dedicated to a cause and actually taken action look unhappy to you? What is missing in your life that keeps you from seeing reality as you hide behind your keyboard and just whine whine whine?
You mean these people?

th

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
It most certainly is their cause. What is YOUR cause? Do you even have one? If you have no causes or beliefs, no wonder you are unhappy.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Absolutely. I was truly disgusted by those Capitol cops being beaten by "blue lives matter" flags on poles on Jan 6th. Did it disgust you too?
Since when do BLM supporters care about cops getting beaten?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
It most certainly is their cause. What is YOUR cause? Do you even have one? If you have no causes or beliefs, no wonder you are unhappy.
No, it's not their cause. They attack anyone who says "all lives matter."

Do they look happy?
You mean these people?

th
1619129551837.png
1619129585364.png
1619129598741.png
1619129622110.png

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

You really didn't like her speaking her mind, did you? It made you unhappy, didn't it?
You're avoiding the point. She encouraged violence. Phoney ass.

Do they look happy?
You mean these people?

th
View attachment 482844 View attachment 482845 View attachment 482846 View attachment 482847
We can do this all day:

seattle-protest.jpg

1079787631_0:78:3072:1740_1000x541_80_0_0_c051cb827af2d16dc28d28faaf158faf.jpg

urn-publicid-ap-org-778165a632dd409fbce4a68c5291ffa5APTOPIX_Portland_Rallies_24664-780x520.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

What's the "cause"?
Since when do BLM supporters care about cops getting beaten?
Since when do they not? Let's look at this pic again:
1619130066667.png
are those BLM members? Or trump cultists?

Forum List

Back