New Private Chats Further Bury Hutchinson's Credibility, Prove She Is a Fraud: Report

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I am sooooo shocked!

NOT.

Private chats from Cassidy Hutchinson, who gave the Jan. 6 investigation panel a scathing depiction of the Trump White House, tell a very different story from the one she gave last month, according to a new report.
Hutchinson was the source of the since-debunked story that former President Donald Trump tried to seize control of the wheel of the presidential SUV.
The Federalist stated it has obtained private communications from Hutchinson that span from December 2020 to May of this year. Hutchinson had not replied to the printing of her communications as of Tuesday evening.
The report’s bottom line was that “Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.”
Hutchinson was subpoenaed in November of 2021 by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked House Select Committee investigating the Capitol incursion.
The Federalist report said she referred to the panel as a “phony committee” six days after being subpoenaed and told a former White House staff she would have little to tell the panel.
Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer and made a vulgar reference to Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi, the panel’s chair, according to the report.
The report stated Hutchinson praised a November 2021 tweet from a former colleague mocking someone’s belief that President Joe Biden won the presidential election.
“When we win again, we’re making her comms director Or press sec,” she wrote.
Her private messages showed her consistently aligning herself with Trump supporters, according to the report.

I don't even think Trump haters really believed her... they don't even bring her up... Trump tried to carjack his own limo???? who could believe that?....

How many lies do we have to catch? These people are not suitable for any position, power or any of their words to be taken as truth. They don't know truth.

And they know it. That's why they're putting on a reality show (for idiots) instead of holding an actual legal proceeding. They know their delusions would get laughed out of court.

I THINK, she tried to shakedown Trump people...when it didn't work she went in the other direction. I believe she got $$ for her 'testimony'. I suspect this from her and cheney's interactions after the session. I don't believe anyone on that committee paid her off. I think Dick Cheney and/or George Bush paid her off through proxies....that they think will be harder to follow.

I THINK, she tried to shakedown Trump people...when it didn't work she went in the other direction. I believe she got $$ for her 'testimony'. I suspect this from her and cheney's interactions after the session. I don't believe anyone on that committee paid her off. I think Dick Cheney and/or George Bush paid her off through proxies....that they think will be harder to follow.
She's selling a book. Feeding red meat to Democrats is how you get the most media attention.

Cassidy wasn't there.. Ornato was. He has yet to testify under oath.
Now that the Republicans will take over the January 6th Committee, they can subpoena him since the Democrats failed to.

What exactly do you think he will say?

Now that the Republicans will take over the January 6th Committee, they can subpoena him since the Democrats failed to.

What exactly do you think he will say?

I'm not a mind reader.

Trump probably had some kind of tantrum. That's what he does.

I'm not a mind reader.

I'm sure that was the thinking of Cassidy. It is common for Democrats to think that their notion that a traget of their hate "probably did some kind of something" justifies them making up something and saying that they did it.

Clearly that was Chritine Blasey Ford's thinking.

I'm sure that was the thinking of Cassidy. It is common for Democrats to think that their opinion that a hated person "probably did some kind of something" justifies them making up something and saying that they did it.

Clearly that was Chritine Blasey Ford's thinking.

Why would she think anything? She wasn't there in the car with Trump.

Why would she think anything? She wasn't there in the car with Trump.
She clearly didn't think when she swore under oath that Trump lunged all the way from the backseat of the beast and tried to wrestle the wheel away from the Secret Service driver. A moment's thought would have told her how impossible that was.

But I guess you mean that she testified to something she had no idea about, because she was not in the car with Trump? I wonder why the Democrats called her then?

I'm not a mind reader.

You're not a mind reader, but you just know Trump wanted to do this or wanted to do that.

You aren't a mind reader but you're obviously an imbecile.

Forum List

Back