New Private Chats Further Bury Hutchinson's Credibility, Prove She Is a Fraud: Report

Right, but even relating hearsay, to keep from looking like such an idiot, wouldn't she have wanted to say, "that's what I was told happened, but I know that it is impossible. I'm just telling you an impossible story that someone else told me because you asked."

Unless she just made the whole thing up. Which the committee could have checked by issuing a subpoena to Ornato. Which they did not.

You idiot. She wasn't the declarant.. she was never in the vehicle.

We all can see the was the only one who had the courage to testify under oath. Anyone with an opposing story didn't have balls to tell that story under oath.
But when you start testifying that you heard something that was later debunked by people who were on the scene, what's the point?

We all can see the was the only one who had the courage to testify under oath. Anyone with an opposing story didn't have balls to tell that story under oath.
Bullshit. They offered to testify and point out her lies.

She testified to what she was told. .. NOT to whether it was truthful. Read up on hearsay or ask a lawyer.
Of course, she could have been 100% truthful and 100% wrong. The point is, what she claimed she heard didn't happen, so why did the committee bother to have her say it when they could have and SHOULD have checked it out and after finding it to be hooey, kept it off the record?

The simplest answer is they were looking to score cheap political points, not see that justice is done.

Of course, she could have been 100% truthful and 100% wrong. The point is, what she claimed she heard didn't happen, so why did the committee bother to have her say it when they could have and SHOULD have checked it out and after finding it to be hooey, kept it off the record?

The simplest answer is they were looking to score cheap political points, not see that justice is done.

Appears that she was intimidated by Passatino.

Appears that she was intimidated by Passatino.
Irrelevant. The fault is the committee's, that should have NEVER put this on the record. It would have been a simple phone call to verify whether what she says she was told is true. When discovered it was not, they should have dropped it. They did not, leaving the most obvious conclusion to be that they only wanted political hit points.

Irrelevant. The fault is the committee's, that should have NEVER put this on the record. It would have been a simple phone call to verify whether what she says she was told is true. When discovered it was not, they should have dropped it. They did not, leaving the most obvious conclusion to be that they only wanted political hit points.

And from your source:

"A Secret Service official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told CNN that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that the former President grabbed the steering wheel of his presidential SUV or an agent on his detail.
The official said the Secret Service has notified the committee that both Ornato and Bobby Engel, who was the agent in the car with Trump during the alleged incident, will be made available to testify again under oath."

Like I said, the only reason I can think of for them to include this nonsense is to rile up the base and score cheap political points.

Out of all the things that Trump is accused of by the demented LEFT, this one is the most STUPID and INSANE one they came up with.
My goodness they have no sense of self-awareness, and with this crap no sense of the laws of physics!!!!
Yeah, he grabbed the steering wheel from the BACK OF A LIMO.
Holy shit, so stupid!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Now that the Republicans will take over the January 6th Committee, they can subpoena him since the Democrats failed to.

What exactly do you think he will say?

I was in error. Ornato has testified twice. There's some kind of problem.

And from your source:

"A Secret Service official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told CNN that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that the former President grabbed the steering wheel of his presidential SUV or an agent on his detail.
The official said the Secret Service has notified the committee that both Ornato and Bobby Engel, who was the agent in the car with Trump during the alleged incident, will be made available to testify again under oath."

Like I said, the only reason I can think of for them to include this nonsense is to rile up the base and score cheap political points.

That's not sworn testimony.

Forum List

Back