It was once a comedy skit. Now its one of the pillars of the entire democrat platform and major concerns among their electorate

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Haha. Bet some people won't like this 😂😂 and I bet not one of them comment either.

We are literally living in a Monty Python reality. Where anything the democrats say in any presser or comments made by any of them about anything is so absurd pathetic and dumb that it literally belongs on some comedy sitcom that only does slapstick for comedy.

"You haven't got a womb!!!"

Stan, "Don't oppress me!"

"I'm not a oppressing you Stan! Where is the baby going to gestate!? Gonna keep it in a box?!?!"

They all fall out of character and start laughing at the absurdity of it and astonishing comedy in the question.

NOW????

There are college professors and actual doctors (all democrats) seriously suggesting men can have babies and they think they are being serious while actually being nothing more than unreal monkeys on strings of their overlords.

Pathetic leftists won't even comment and we all know why too. They can never agree with a conservative about ANY ISSUE. Not one.

That's how pathetic they are.

The movie Idiocracy was supposed to be a warning. They've come to use it as an instruction manual.

"What's the point?

Wut?

"What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!?!"

All sit confused.

Nope, not one leftist except don't Taz Me. Who is self unaware of his leftist ways.

Forum List

Back