New Private Chats Further Bury Hutchinson's Credibility, Prove She Is a Fraud: Report

She clearly didn't think when she swore under oath that Trump lunged all the way from the backseat of the beast and tried to wrestle the wheel away from the Secret Service driver. A moment's thought would have told her how impossible that was.

But I guess you mean that she testified to something she had no idea about, because she was not in the car with Trump? I wonder why the Democrats called her then?
That's what happens when you are just making things up as you go along. You end up making a complete fool of yourself. These Trump hating douchebags have embarrassed themselves so many times it's hard to understand why they continue this farce.

She clearly didn't think when she swore under oath that Trump lunged all the way from the backseat of the beast and tried to wrestle the wheel away from the Secret Service driver. A moment's thought would have told her how impossible that was.

But I guess you mean that she testified to something she had no idea about, because she was not in the car with Trump? I wonder why the Democrats called her then?

She swore to what she was told. Not to what happened.

I am sooooo shocked!

NOT.

Private chats from Cassidy Hutchinson, who gave the Jan. 6 investigation panel a scathing depiction of the Trump White House, tell a very different story from the one she gave last month, according to a new report.
Hutchinson was the source of the since-debunked story that former President Donald Trump tried to seize control of the wheel of the presidential SUV.
The Federalist stated it has obtained private communications from Hutchinson that span from December 2020 to May of this year. Hutchinson had not replied to the printing of her communications as of Tuesday evening.
The report’s bottom line was that “Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.”
Hutchinson was subpoenaed in November of 2021 by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked House Select Committee investigating the Capitol incursion.
The Federalist report said she referred to the panel as a “phony committee” six days after being subpoenaed and told a former White House staff she would have little to tell the panel.
Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer and made a vulgar reference to Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi, the panel’s chair, according to the report.
The report stated Hutchinson praised a November 2021 tweet from a former colleague mocking someone’s belief that President Joe Biden won the presidential election.
“When we win again, we’re making her comms director Or press sec,” she wrote.
Her private messages showed her consistently aligning herself with Trump supporters, according to the report.
What BS!! Uninformed sources told someone that Trump killed his Secret Service detachment with his bare hands, commandeered the limo in a way Jack Bauer could only dream about and then tried to run over Mike Pence so he could appoint Rudy as VP and be declared President for life.

Not sure where your getting your stories

And therein lies the entire problem with her recounting the story under oath. We all see that.
We all can see the was the only one who had the courage to testify under oath. Anyone with an opposing story didn't have balls to tell that story under oath.

She swore to what she was told. Not to what happened.

Right, but even relating hearsay, to keep from looking like such an idiot, wouldn't she have wanted to say, "that's what I was told happened, but I know that it is impossible. I'm just telling you an impossible story that someone else told me because you asked."

Unless she just made the whole thing up. Which the committee could have checked by issuing a subpoena to Ornato. Which they did not.

And therein lies the entire problem with her recounting the story under oath. We all see that.

She testified to what she was told. .. NOT to whether it was truthful. Read up on hearsay or ask a lawyer.

Forum List

Back