New poll on does Obama love America

RW's love to hate Obama.

When people don't trust Obama, they're racist and he's unamerican.
When people don't trust Bush, he's racist and they're unamerican.

bullshit .. RW's hated Obama the day before he announced he was running in 08 ... they hate him first, trust him last. I'm no Obama fan, but I don't make shit up and post it on this board just to fit in with other idiots who hate Obama.

RW's love to hate Obama.

When people don't trust Obama, they're racist and he's unamerican.
When people don't trust Bush, he's racist and they're unamerican.

bullshit .. RW's hated Obama the day before he announced he was running in 08 ... they hate him first, trust him last. I'm no Obama fan, but I don't make shit up and post it on this board just to fit in with other idiots who hate Obama.

Siete: You are welcome to fill in the blanks with whatever word you want to use.
If you are obsessed with hate, that's your choice,
but that negative energy injures the user, not the object of the hatred.
Whoever you are holding hatred for, you are only hurting yourself. It doesn't affect them.
Your hatred is your problem, not theirs. Their hatred is their problem, not yours.

When people _____ Obama, they're racist and he's unamerican.
When people _____ Bush, he's racist and they're unamerican.

The fact is all those people who some in this thread want to disdain have the same number of votes as you do --1 and the fact the 49% feel the way they do is significant. No two ways around it and I don't think there is another president who a number anywhere near close to that would say that about no matter how much they disagreed with the guy.

Its a big deal.
Similar polls said that Romney was going to win the election.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.
ONLY 35%??? That's a huge number.

Bet you could make some racist demographics out of it too.
The race card died years ago, the only racist we have left are democrats.
Are you this stupid or just full of shit?

RW's love to hate Obama.

Most of them hate what Obama is doing to this country.

Now if you want to talk about love to hate, that would be Democrats and W. They still blame W for everything up to and including Obama's personal job performance rating 6+ years into his presidency

How many conservatives, in any poll about Obama are going to reply favorably?

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree

... And 25% of Americans may answer the "sun revolves around the earth."
1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR

But that's not what the question was.

If people don't have confidence the President loves, understands, INCLUDES and represents
what they love about America, that's how many don't have faith in this government.

He can love America all he can, but if he has failed relations with half the country, that's a problem.

He deals with a rightwing media tha has convinced 35% of the population that Obama is the devil

They will reply as such to any question

The fact is all those people who some in this thread want to disdain have the same number of votes as you do --1 and the fact the 49% feel the way they do is significant. No two ways around it and I don't think there is another president who a number anywhere near close to that would say that about no matter how much they disagreed with the guy.

Its a big deal.
Similar polls said that Romney was going to win the election.

Why are you harping about Romney?

I'm more concerned that people understand the Constitution.

Obama has not helped by teaching people that one pass through Congress and Courts
makes a bill PERMANENT on the same level as the "law of the land."

That's what my coworkers thought. They thought you can't change the law after that
because Obama declared it the law of the land, on the same level of the Constitution.

And they took that LITERALLY. They really feel they have no power to change or
challenge anything but depend on parties or elected leaders to pass "any law they want to."
So of course they depend on Obama since they don't relate to anyone else in these parties. And they think THAT is what decides government, instead of relying on the Constitution as the standards. They never even read it and was told "by Obama supporters" that it no longer applies to today because it is outdated.

You could have a poll "Is Obama worse than Hitler?" and 35 % conservatives will agree

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth Survey Says The Two-Way NPR

If people don't have confidence the President loves, understands, INCLUDES and represents
what they love about America, that's how many don't have faith in this government.

He can love America all he can, but if he has failed relations with half the country, that's a problem.

He deals with a rightwing media tha has convinced 35% of the population that Obama is the devil

Fox is the #1 news network, but I don't think even they could pull that off with the rest of the news media being dominated by leftists

rightwinger
and who convinced you this was just demonizing Obama

You are missing the point that opponents are alarmed about the Constitution.

Funny, that when even the most outspoken unapologetic people like Ted Nugent
said something rude equating Obama with a mongrel, when he was corrected
and told to stick to Constitutional principles, he ACKNOWLEDGED that correction in public.

Only after Bill Clinton left office could he safely admit the DOMA act
was unconstitutional and shouldn't have been passed.

Does that mean we have to wait for Obama to retire
before he admits the same about ACA?

Or do we have to wait longer,
as long as he can blame opposition on the race card?

I'd like to see how public perception changes the more
people find out the objections are based on the Constitution.

Of course, rightwinger, people like you who want to keep egging on the conflict,
don't care about resolving this for the sake of the country. How is that love for America?
If you want to keep people fighting over Obama as a "race" figure or race card,
instead of USING this opportunity to teach the MASSES about the Constitution!

You voted for him......and we're the ones that are stupid!!!

However, Obama has broken that premise with his actions and his rhetoric He is somebody that has uniquely raised the question of the President being loyal to his country and that is despicable when you think about it.

Only to the rubes who make decisions based on misleading headlines and out of context quotes.
Kinda like the way liberals twisted Trent Lott's statement around to make him sound like a racist? Like the way nbc edited Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound like a racist. Kinda like when Bush said the brigade that finished their mission, mission accomplished? Instead you twisted it around to say the Iraq war was accomplished? Now Michelle stated in 2008 that she was finally proud to be an American. Obama stated he wanted to fundamentally change America. He apologizes for everything we accomplished. Made a pact with Japan, saying we will cut severely back on our admissions into the air. While giving them 20 years to comply. Crippling our energy resources. Just on those reasons alone he should be impeached. He is letting hundreds of thousands of muslims come in illegally across our borders. For crying out loud he have measles back in the United states, because of this treasonous, lying, piece of shit in the Whitehouse. The bad part dumbasses like yourself support him not matter what.

Couldn't have said it better myself, ya rube.

Anyone who supports Obama hates america as it is. You elected a man who's good friends with Bill Ayers, a domestic terrorist. His mentor is a racist American hating preacher. His father, which he adored enough to write a book about. Hated America. Anyone Obama associates with has a hatred for America. Just the fact that he told all business owners, that you didn't build that. Shows his disdain for the fact if you work hard. You can be successful. The man is a traitor.

Headlines to fucking whine about. You forgot the IRS, Benghazi and Fast and Furious..........

Fox is the #1 news network, but I don't think even they could pull that off with the rest of the news media being dominated by leftists

"Leftist media" is Pacifica Radio and Democracy Now. If you can even find them.
You have a kinky definition of "dominate".

Uhmmm.... really. :eusa_think:
Definition of "treason" that involves "hate"? Or any other emotion?

And for that matter, where did this poll, or Rudy Giuliani, use the word "hate"?
I said I think he hates america. He does say anything good about it. He is always saying what is wrong with it and how he will make it worse.

That wasn't the question.
Definition of treason that involves an emotion?

Concept of "hate" in the poll? Or in Guiliani's remarks?
Where are these things? :dunno:
Give it up. Everybody realizes what tripe is.

one form of treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Exactly what obama is doing when he refuses to identify the enemy as radical muslim terrorists. and YES, it is about the words.

Even when present, "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" does not involve an emotion. So you lose.
Just admit it.

As far as whether it is present, well again that's subjective opinion.
Give it up. Everybody realizes what tripe is.

I know what it is, and I wouldn't eat that shit.
Pertinent to the actual thread here, I also know what wrong is. And I just demonstrated it.

Forum List

Back