New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

To provide interested readers full disclosure, the following study was conducted to verify findings of meta-analysis. The conclusion: “Recently, the study conducted by Elgazzar et al2 has come under scrutiny with accusations of scientific misconduct. His paper was apparently retracted without his knowledge and without giving him the opportunity to defend these serious claims. This situation is most unfortunate. While this issue is being resolved, we decided to redo the original meta-analyses excluding this study. The summary point estimates were largely unaffected when the study by Elgazzar et al was removed. The revised forest plots are provided below (Figures (Figures113).”

1642633263002.jpeg

Low IQ voters can still have a fair amount of common sense
thx....i think..... :oops:
6. Feel free to apply your own answer
My spidy sense is tingling.....

The study is from Brazil.
So......?
His paper was apparently retracted without his knowledge and without giving him the opportunity to defend these serious claims. This situation is most unfortunate
indeed.....

~S~

Prematurely?

According to who? Not you Doctor Claire
No, not according to me Lush.

“Mechanical ventilators work by pushing air into the lungs of critically ill patients who can no longer breathe well on their own. These patients must be sedated and have a tube stuck into their throat.

Recognizing that complications from ventilator use can occur, some intensive care units (ICUs) have started to delay putting a COVID-19 patient on a ventilator until the last possible moment, when it is truly a life-or-death decision, said Dr. Udit Chaddha, an interventional pulmonologist with Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.

"There had been a tendency earlier on in the crisis for people to put patients on ventilators early, because patients were deteriorating very quickly," Chaddha said. "That is something that most of us have stepped away from doing.

"We let these patients tolerate a little more hypoxia[oxygen deficiency]. We give them more oxygen. We don't intubate them until they are truly in respiratory distress," Chaddha said. "If you do this correctly, if you put somebody on the ventilator when they need to be put on the ventilator and not prematurely, then the ventilator is the only option."

thx....i think..... :oops:

My spidy sense is tingling.....

So......?

indeed.....

~S~
I love being called out always, when it’s fair:) I should probably refrain from any type of sentence that starts with “low IQ voters..”. We are all low IQ, comparatively speaking, considering the developments of humanized robots. One day, everyone alive in 2022 will be viewed in a similar fashion as we view those who were alive in 1822. We just have better tools now.

Yeah, being a realist isn’t quite as fun as being an idealist. So my unnecessary remarks were in fact, unnecessary. Especially giving that other poor poster a pop quiz, heck he never even answered ha As you pointed Sparky, I did give him the option to fill in the blank. I am fair after all! Lol

I didn’t really have spidey senses going on (wink, wink) with LDK other than picking up that he was naysaying my source without even reading it. Shocker! I am just severely allergic to laziness and lazy posters;)

You are a one-trick Fucking Dumbass. Ever read an OP?

Here is the link to the study contained in the OP, Asflap.

Crowd-sourced peer reviewed. We’re you in the review group? Apparently you could have been

Trusted sources? You mean left-leaning sources who have shown a proclivity to put their politics ahead of science. Yes, that includes scientists and doctors. Let me guess, you buy whole heartedly into the cash cow called AGW and if we all just start driving a Prius we can save the world. Sheeple.
They deal in actual statistics and have qualified persons. Not “crowd sourcing”.

Reality is (in 2021) is on the side of the political left. You guys still think Trump won the election and the vaccines are poison. So you’ve given up on reality

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
"There had been a tendency earlier on in the crisis for people to put patients on ventilators early, because patients were deteriorating very quickly," Chaddha said. "That is something that most of us have stepped away from doing.
Because they were using the experience they had at that time.. Oxygen levels were dropping through the floor and that was the accepted treatment AT THAT TIME.

That was over a year and a half ago.

You talk as if that practice continues in the same manner. That's "false"

If anyone is told they “need a
ventilator” later when they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (in general, a patient placed on a ventilator has a 50-50 chance of death, used most often as a last resort effort. I can certainly understand hearing about many people rejecting this advice from hospitals. Personally, I would throw a major fit if they tried to put one on me. Total cluelessness at its finest when this does nothing for clearing the lungs.

You talk as if that practice continues in the same manner. That's "false"
you posted that in response to ANY suggestion of being put on a ventilator...CURRENTLY

Forum List

Back