New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

I feel bad for you. You're smart enough to put sentences together but not smart enough to see big pictures and put them together, corny.

Not even when the narrative falls apart. There are so many of you.
Translation: You're a paranoid loser who puts "the picture" together to satisfy your mental illness.

M

Make sure you get your booster every quarter to keep big pharma flush as long as you live, which might not be long.

ivermectin-stats-620x309.jpg

As Dr. Anthony Fauci advised us to “stay home and wait for the vaccine,” frontline doctors took care of the patients before them, learning valuable lessons about what worked and what did not.

Let’s hit the highlights, quoting directly from the review paper by Kory et al, Jan 2021:

Kory and Marik compiled eight studies (three randomized controlled studies and five observational controlled studies) demonstrating efficacy in prevention of COVID-19 with significant decreased transmission.

They found 19 controlled studies that showed significant impacts on time to recovery, hospital stay, decrease in viral loads, reductions in duration of cough and decreased mortality.

The Research Is Clear: Ivermectin Is a Safe, Effective Treatment for Covid. So Why Isn’t It Being Used? - LewRockwell
Nice post. And if justice exists, all these studies should be exhibit A in Fauci's murder trial.

^^^Hard to believe there are still people in this country so ignorant, they are unaware Ivermectin has been used for decades to treat human beings. Media outlets pushing the conspiracy theory that this is animal medicine should be shut down.
Ignorant, yes, and when confronted with facts undeniable, they become psychotically angry.

you posted that in response to ANY suggestion of being put on a ventilator...CURRENTLY
Stop lying. From my post: "There had been a tendency earlier on in the crisis for people to put patients on ventilators early, because patients were deteriorating very quickly," Chaddha said. "That is something that most of us have stepped away from doing.”

Readers will call this one Lush on their own. Your attempt to spin it is a waste of time.

If you look at this article, it’s from April 2020.

Very early in the pandemic, before we knew what we were doing, some places did use ventilators earlier. Again, everything was so new and mistakes were made. This phase was really only in the early weeks in New York. It became quite apparent that later intubation was better.

Placing patients prematurely on ventilators would therefore only have a modest affect on overall mortality given how limited the practice was.
medical personnel made mistakes? color me surprised. The fact they didn't start giving ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine was a huge mistake. And medically a crime. refusal of use by the FDA is criminal and those humans that make up that body should all be fking brought in. Yeah, instead, let's suffocate them.

medical personnel made mistakes? color me surprised. The fact they didn't start giving ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine was a huge mistake. And medically a crime. refusal of use by the FDA is criminal and those humans that make up that body should all be fking brought in. Yeah, instead, let's suffocate them.
Gave tons of hydroxychloroquine early on. Then studies showed it didn’t work so we stopped.

Get vaccinated. It has the best chance at preventing you from dying of COVID.

These were a lot of the people who were the biggest shamers and preachers on Social Media. "Get your shot, get your booster! Yes, YOU!"

Since they have been sick--some of them very sick--there are crickets. Huh.
Yes, I’ve run into this at work. At the risk of redundancy as I’ve stated this before, I have kept out of the “debate” on the job. Others? Not so much. As you’ve stated Sue, the most vocal who rushed out to get the jabs have gone quiet. One special coworker continued to ask me (and others) if I had my “vaccine yet” on a frequent basis, but making it “a joke” since I had told her early on it was a personal decision to make and no. The obnoxious one, now? Dead silence!

Yes, I’ve run into this at work. At the risk of redundancy as I’ve stated this before, I have kept out of the “debate” on the job. Others? Not so much. As you’ve stated Sue, the most vocal who rushed out to get the jabs have gone quiet. One special coworker continued to ask me (and others) if I had my “vaccine yet” on a frequent basis, but making it “a joke” since I had told her early on it was a personal decision to make and no. The obnoxious one, now? Dead silence!
God, I love where I live. Nobody ever asks. When I'm looking to hire a repair person or a tech who will have to enter my home, I ask the person who answers the phone if they require their employees to be jabbed, and they have all said some version of "No, we don't do that here". Then we often have short pleasant conversations about how damn stupid the country is getting about the "virus" thingie.

I love the red state of South Dakota.

Stop lying. From my post: "There had been a tendency earlier on in the crisis for people to put patients on ventilators early, because patients were deteriorating very quickly," Chaddha said. "That is something that most of us have stepped away from doing.”

Readers will call this one Lush on their own. Your attempt to spin it is a waste of time.
AGAIN LIAR...you said you CURRENTLY would not allow yourself to be ventilated.

Do I need to post YOUR QUOTE again?

Forum List

Back