New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates.

1642584055090.png

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

Take the jab; save your life and your family's future. Not that hard.

"American Greatness". Hmm.

Well, I'm sure this will be breaking global news today. That'll be great.

In which some kind of self-styled "objective" American pretends the media is anywhere NEAR unbiased and would report news about Ivermectin.

Hey Ol' Mac, please keep obsessing about Trump right through Nov and encourage your friends to do the same. I mean that sincerely. The conservative take over of this nation will bleed red right through to the Earth's core

View attachment 589961

Smells like fake news. Also...nobody who gets covid is treated with horse dewormer when they go to a real hospital.

How can we believe you? Who are you to determine what is right and wrong on this issue? You have turned evil men and women into your martyrs of social justice. So again...Stop the massive single parent family units with many starting at teenage births to begin.

View attachment 589961

No. The hospitals give the Remsdeathisvir and then then many people go into complete organ failure. OH, they tried Remsdeathisvir for Ebola, but it gave too many people kidney failure.

Right.

For EBOLA

Nice going, corny

Wow! I like your sig. Somehow I missed that bit of vicious, selfish hatred by Penny. I will look down on her even more now, having read that. Death cultist extraordinare. I'll bet her master satan is proud of her.

Leftists prey on people like her. You only have to convince them there's a terrible enemy, and you have a whole 'nother mid-20th century thing going on.

View attachment 589961

View attachment 589961

You ignored the link to where the paper was peer reviewed by the Cureus Journal of Medical Science. You idiots also ignore the fact that for 40 years Ivermectin has been used for humans as an anti-parasitic medication . Why do you hate science ?

Forum List

Back