New PC Sensitive Math

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Now 2 + 2 does not necessarily = 4.

First you have to establish if both 2's are OK with being identified as binary values. Maybe one of the 2's doesnt really feel very 2y today. You have to nail that down, and then find out if the 4 is OK with being related to the couple of 2's in question. Have either of the 2's offended the 4? Is the 4 lording his higher position of ordinality over the 2's like he has ordinal privilege?

Today we have to be careful that our mathematical equations are sensitive to the members involved.

We should never presume the beliefs and behavior of individual numbers.

Each one is different, like a floating snowflake.

Thank you for your time.

You may return to your self torment over your guilt for being white.

Last edited:

First you have to establish if both 2's are OK with being identified as binary values. Maybe one of the 2's doesnt really feel very 2y today. You have top nail that down, and then find out if the 4 is OK with being related to the couple of 2's in question. Have either of the 2's offended the 4? Is the 4 lording his higher position of ordinality over the 2's like he has ordinal privilege?

Today we have to be careful that our mathematical equations are sensitive to the members involved.

Thank you for your time.

Evening Jim. Boring night, eh?

First you have to establish if both 2's are OK with being identified as binary values. Maybe one of the 2's doesnt really feel very 2y today. You have top nail that down, and then find out if the 4 is OK with being related to the couple of 2's in question. Have either of the 2's offended the 4? Is the 4 lording his higher position of ordinality over the 2's like he has ordinal privilege?

Thank you for your time.

The English language fails to convey the level of complete boredom I am having right now.

I am considering trying to teach a group of atheists why the Teleological argument for the Creators Existence is air tight solid proof.

The pain will keep me going.

Thank you for your time.

The English language fails to convey the level of complete boredom I am having right now.

I am considering trying to teach a group of atheists why the Teleological argument for the Creators Existence is air tight solid proof.

The pain will keep me going.
Good luck with that, Jim!

Forum List

Back