Cmdr of USS McCain Shows Us That America Will Lose Every War Now

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Cmdr. Cameron Yaste, the Commanding Officer of the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain (DDG 56), fires at the 'killer tomato' during a gun shoot.”

1712961101586.jpeg

1. That optic is backwards!
2. Lens caps are on
3. From his shoulder to his grip to his stance, he's holding the rifle like he has never in his life fired a rifle. You wouldn't even hold your grandpa's hunting rifle this way, much less an AR-pattern gun.
4. Why is someone touching his shoulder while he is firing?!
5. Why is he looking through the optic with his shades on?!

But I bet he knows his proper pronouns.
And conducts sensitivity training with his crew every week.

You think, ok, stupid pic of a Dufus.

The United States Navy posted the photo to show the world how tough and ready America is.

Almost certainly a photoshop.

Can you even mount it backwards?
In his defense if it is real it’s almost certain someone handed him the rifle to use that way, and the commander is trying to pretend to be “one of the boys”.
I don’t think top brass in the navy spend a lot of time at the range.

The internet is full of out of touch people at the top trying to connect to the common man. Kind of reminds me of when Zuk was praising Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce. It just comes off and painfully awkward.

Last edited:
In his defense if it is real it’s almost certain someone handed him the rifle to use that way, and the commander is trying to pretend to be “one of the boys”.

The internet is full of out of touch people at the top trying to connect to the common man. Kind of reminds me of when Zuk was praising Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce. It just comes off and painfully awkward.
The US Navy liked the photo.

I still think it's a "chop".

He seems to be missing his left thumb and the proportions on the rifle don't look quite right.

As if the so called US Navy would last more than a couple of days combatting Hyper Sonic missiles.

Moscow tells us that they still have something more potent than Kinzhals and Avangards .
And they are unstoppable by any defence system presently available .
Anyhow , I feel sure we will see some in action later this year and can watch and learn .

Lots of drowned soldiers dropped off in the wrong spot
Not really. There were certainly a few because back then it was impossible to scan the beaches for depressions in the sand bottom due to currents, and sea state, but the vast majority of the landing craft went where they were supposed to.

And those that didn't only missed by tens of yards for the most part.

Sweet Baby Ray's stands on its own merits.

Forum List

Back