Footage shows teen driver appear to deliberately hit and kill retired police chief Andreas Probst

Did "those 3 joke about killing a "n***a"?

It's time for liberal whites to stop with the endless excuses

What excuses? What excuse exactly did I make? I said everyone in the car should be sentenced to prison for a very long time.

You sure are working hard to say the black monster egging on the driver and filming the whole thing shouldn’t be charged with murder. Tell me….did you think the white guy who filled the black jogger‘s murder shouldn’t have been charged?

I know Black Lives Matter….but they don’t matter MORE.
WTF are you talking about? I have asked you for Law to support your position and all you keep giving me is your opinion.

A second juvenile suspect has been arrested in the Las Vegas hit-and-run death of a former police officer who was intentionally mowed down while riding a bicycle, police said Tuesday.

Both teenage suspects will be charged with murder in the Aug. 14 death of Andreas Probst, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said during a news conference. Their names and ages have not been released.

Second Las Vegas juvenile suspect arrested in intentional hit-and-run death of retired police chief: police

Not a big national story. 🤔

Local news like, he's been killed, nothing else to see here.

A retired California police chief appeared to be deliberately mowed down and killed while riding his bike in Las Vegas by a laughing teenage driver whose pal can be heard saying “Yeah, hit his ass,” video of the incident shows.
Andreas Probst, 64, was killed after he was deliberately struck while out for a morning bike ride around 6 a.m. on Aug. 14, according to Las Vegas police.
The unidentified 17-year-old driver of the Hyundai was arrested by police soon afterward, The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
The teen has since been charged with murder, after police discovered a video posted to social media that allegedly showed him deliberately hitting the man.
This weekend, the shocking footage went viral online, showing the driver asking his pals “ready?” as the passenger films, laughing.
“Yeah, hit his ass,” he tells the driver before plowing into the retiree.
The disturbing clip begins with the passengers cursing at other cars as they speed by on the North Tenaya Way, near West Centennial Parkway.
The video shows the car approaching a man in red riding a bicycle on the side of the road from behind. With his friends’ encouragement, the driver pulls into the bike lane behind him, honks his horn, and deliberately smashes directly into his back tire with a loud bang, sending the cyclist flying.
The passenger films the man lying helplessly on the side of the road behind the vehicle.
“Damn that n—a got knocked out!” the passenger says as the driver can be heard stepping on the gas.

These kids are presumably enrolled in a school somewhere.

Assuming they go. Is it their teachers' fault that they are failing?

Do we see how ridiculous it is to blame all of societies' ills on teachers?

A second juvenile suspect has been arrested in the Las Vegas hit-and-run death of a former police officer who was intentionally mowed down while riding a bicycle, police said Tuesday.

Both teenage suspects will be charged with murder in the Aug. 14 death of Andreas Probst, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said during a news conference. Their names and ages have not been released.

Second Las Vegas juvenile suspect arrested in intentional hit-and-run death of retired police chief: police
Glad they got the 2nd sociopath. They both deserve life in prison.

Glad they got the 2nd sociopath. They both deserve life in prison.
Yeah; it turns out they struck another, OLDER (72) cyclist before killing the 64 year old.

The passenger was the driver when the 72 year old was hit.

They MIGHT get out of prison in 30 years IF they can demonstrate genuine growth/remorse.

At least one is clearly a sociopath, but it's not evident which.

Yeah; it turns out they struck another, OLDER (72) cyclist before killing the 64 year old.

The passenger was the driver when the 72 year old was hit.

They MIGHT get out of prison in 30 years IF they can demonstrate genuine growth/remorse.

At least one is clearly a sociopath, but it's not evident which.
Sociopaths don’t change. I’d say life in prison.

Sociopaths don’t change. I’d say life in prison.
Definitely for the one who is a sociopath; if the other was a follower - as sociopaths are brilliant at grooming- I think parole may be in order.

White supremacy really is getting out of hand.
F6o1RsxbAAANjEi

There monsters believe they did nothing wrong and will be out in 30 days.
30 days + two consecutive 30 year sentences apiece maybe.

The killer (the one who made the incredibly foolish 30 days comment) has been in the system since he was 8, and has NEVER faced real consequences for his antisocial actions.

His murderous rampage was perhaps inevitable.

30 days + two consecutive 30 year sentences apiece maybe.

The killer (the one who made the incredibly foolish 30 days comment) has been in the system since he was 8, and has NEVER faced real consequences for his antisocial actions.

His murderous rampage was perhaps inevitable.
He was convinced that nothing would ever happen to him. He could do whatever he wanted. The bad part is, there are millions just like him. Millions that can't be fixed.

Forum List

Back