Footage shows teen driver appear to deliberately hit and kill retired police chief Andreas Probst

Give me a few.
Well….the case where the white guy who filmed the murder of the black jogger. The jury sent his ass to prison for the rest of his life.

You’re not suggesting that because the soulless bastard who filmed the murder of the white bicyclist should get less, are you? Is it because the poor victim was white, or because the accessory was black?

Send both their asses to prison for life. You can’t rehabilitate sociopaths. I bet if you looked in their backgrounds, they also laughed as they tortured kittens to death. We are talking about two VERY deranged individuals.

Shame on you for trying to make excuses.

Well….the case where the white guy who filmed the murder of the black jogger. The jury sent his ass to prison for the rest of his life.

You’re not suggesting that because the soulless bastard who filmed the murder of the white bicyclist should get less, are you? Is it because the poor victim was white, or because the accessory was black?

Send both their asses to prison for life. You can’t rehabilitate sociopaths. I bet if you looked in their backgrounds, they also laughed as they tortured kittens to death. We are talking about two VERY deranged individuals.

Shame on you for trying to make excuses.
Give me a link to the case. I am not making excuses, if I am riding in a car with you and you run over someone that is your doing not mine.

Of course, but I haven't heard of charging a passenger with murder when they weren't driving. Can you show me a case that has?
Being a passenger in a car doesn't negate being an accomplice and you don't need an exact replica of the crime for historical legal precedence to be intact.

Show me how 2 people drive a car at the same time.
Please don't play naive.

In many states, if you participate in a felony and someone gets killed, everyone gets charged with murder. If your buddy robs a quick trip store and accidentally kills the attendant and you're sitting in the car as the getaway driver. You're charged with murder too. In fact, if the attendant pulls out his shotgun and kills your buddy in self-defense, you get charged with murder.

Works for me.

Please don't play naive.

In many states, if you participate in a felony and someone gets killed, everyone gets charged with murder. If your buddy robs a quick trip store and accidentally kills the attendant and you're sitting in the car as the getaway driver. You're charged with murder too. In fact, if the attendant pulls out his shotgun and kills your buddy in self-defense, you get charged with murder.

Works for me.
True, but you have to prove that when they stole the car they planned on running this guy down and killing him.

True, but you have to prove that when they stole the car they planned on running this guy down and killing him.
You sure are working hard to say the black monster egging on the driver and filming the whole thing shouldn’t be charged with murder. Tell me….did you think the white guy who filled the black jogger‘s murder shouldn’t have been charged?

I know Black Lives Matter….but they don’t matter MORE.

Your ilk defending the violent thug who tried to steal a man's shotgun after getting cuaght casing a vacant house multiple times is the 'painful truth' in that thread. Nobody shot at him or ran him down, they followed the feral animal on a public road, is all. You animals pretend he dindunuttin.

There we go. Lol

Keep it up.

This thread is about the white victim. The black victim got plenty of news coverage, including a televised trial.

Now, then….don’t you think the black sociopath who egged the murder on, laughing and filing it, deserves life in prison like the white one who filmed the Arberry murder?

What did I say?

I don't defend murderers like you and Dudley.

Forum List

Back