New Jersey Governor’s Fully Vaxxed Wife Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Traveling To Costa Rica For Christmas Against CDC Recommendations

I heard only the unvaccinated were catching it.
I heard that Trump aliens from the planet Orange crush had created the virus and using it to ensure a Trump win in 2024 by killing hundreds of millions more with it while Biden is President.

Honestly, it's the ONLY planet in the universe shaped like a pop can.

This is a picture of the top of the planet

1641229677409.png

Very weird.

And yes, Putin is behind it all.

As "we" have been told all along, the vaccine DOES NOT prevent you from being infected (aka "testing positive"), it merely makes it much less likely that you will get sick.

The linked story is quite unremarkable. It is exactly the sort of thing that is expected, and is totally tolerable.

As "we" have been told all along, the vaccine DOES NOT prevent you from being infected (aka "testing positive"), it merely makes it much less likely that you will get sick.

The linked story is quite unremarkable. It is exactly the sort of thing that is expected, and is totally tolerable.
Biden told me the vaccine keeps me from catching Covid. I take him at his word.

That's not the lie president Silver Alert is telling.

1641231657606.png

As a Fauci cultist told me here yesterday, 59% of cases are fully vaccinated.
That’s a lot of people spreading the ChiCom flu.

An asymptomatic CASE is a big nothingburger (even if that person passes it on to other healty people).

What a stupid thread. No one ever said being vaccinated would keep one from getting Covid.

However, I bet this guy wished he got the vaccine. He apparently listened to anti-vaxxer idiocy and paid with his life.

What a stupid thread. No one ever said being vaccinated would keep one from getting Covid.

However, I bet this guy wished he got the vaccine. He apparently listened to anti-vaxxer idiocy and paid with his life.

No one ever said being vaccinated would keep one from getting Covid.

Hey Stupid, Veggie Joe has said it many times.

And this video of that Madcow dude on MSDNC proves you are full of shit too. Why do you insist on lying with every post?

No one ever said being vaccinated would keep one from getting Covid.

Hey Stupid, Veggie Joe has said it many times.

And the video of that Madcow dude on MSDNC proves you are full of shit too. Why do you insist on lying with every post?
How many people will die because they listen to morons like you.

Really? Are you telling all of us you are so fucking stupid you don't think vaccinated people catch Covid?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :cuckoo::banana::abgg2q.jpg::banana::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:
I didn’t write nor imply that you lyin piece of shit. Try again you friggin moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back