Fully vaxxed and fully recovered Sean Payton tests positive AGAIN for Covid 19

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This is getting old. He got Covid last year and recovered. Then got fully vaxxed. Then he got it AGAIN. These vaccines obviously don't work. Cut it out with mandating these stupid useless fucking jabs.

A retired virologist friend tells me there are several kinds of virus tests. One is quite expensive but has proven reliable. One is cheap - commonly done for free - and produces frequent false positive results. I positive test done with a cheap test and having no symptoms ought to raise eyebrows.

Did you read the article at all? I don't post these articles for my health, I post them SO YOU CAN READ THEM YOURSELF.

"Payton missed practice on Wednesday after feeling ill, but he tested negative for COVID-19 at the time. Payton's positive result on Friday will force him to miss the next 10 days of team activities."

He did have symptoms you dumbass.

Last edited:
Did you read the article at all?

Payton missed practice on Wednesday after feeling ill, but he tested negative for COVID-19 at the time. Payton's positive result on Friday will force him to miss the next 10 days of team activities.

I regret that your failed reading comprehension cannot understand generalization.

I'm not going to argue they do nothing but the facts as we know them lead to tons of questions concerning everything.

The coach of the Browns has tested positive for the second time despite being vaccinated also. He showed no symptoms. To me that begs the question of whether or not tens of millions of people would test positive if they were tested regularly like the NFL.

If we tested people in the past weekly for the flu in the past would tens of millions test positive despite not actually being sick?

We shut things things down last year. Many things are still shut down or at least not back to normal. Millions have been vaccinated but my most accounts things are still not better than it was a year ago.

Did you read the article at all? I don't post these articles for my health, I post them SO YOU CAN READ THEM YOURSELF.

"Payton missed practice on Wednesday after feeling ill, but he tested negative for COVID-19 at the time. Payton's positive result on Friday will force him to miss the next 10 days of team activities."

Anybody and any time can have the “symptoms” of WuFlu.

Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

Oh, my muscles ache, I must self isolate. LOL

And liberals still don't believe it's a bio-weapon.
I don't believe it's a bioweapon. You have two issues to get over:

1. China got it, and BAD.

2. Nearly all plagues come from China: this is just business as usual. Some are a lot worse even than this one. And none of them were designed to be biowarfare!

At least, I don't believe it was a biowarfare weapon on a GOOD day.

Could have been an escapee, I know that.

I don't think they have a test for influenza.
I had to Google it:

A number of tests are available to detect flu viruses in respiratory specimens. The most common are called “rapid influenza diagnostic tests (RIDTs).” RIDTs work by detecting the parts of the virus (antigens) that stimulate an immune response. These tests can provide results within approximately 10-15 minutes but may not be as accurate as other flu tests.

New Topics

Forum List

Back