Fully vaxxed and fully recovered Sean Payton tests positive AGAIN for Covid 19

The number of cases reported for the whole weekend in Omaha over 300 that's only a hundred a day that was on Monday. Tuesday there was over 200 cases. Today they reported 464 cases. I think we have a rapidly deteriorating situation here I don't know what else is going on the country for sure but I know it's not good. The only fear I have set is Omicron which is highly contagious but supposedly not severe will cross with Delta which is serious and result in a highly contagious serious form of this disease. I'm not concerned about it personally I'm fully vaccinated and I've had my booster and I'm in relatively good health. I'm just concerned for the rest of the population especially the frail and elderly. And you're right no one is wearing mask anymore here in Nebraska, it's pathetic. It's like they don't even care. Of the seven people that died in Omaha today from COVID-19, 5 we're unvaccinated, all all were in their 50s.
Personally I don't trust Covid testing and further don't trust how Hospitals and
Doctors manipulate this pandemic.Hospitals and doctors make extra money by putting
down on Diagnosis or a Death Certificate.{ Covid-related }.
Plus Doctors who don't play along are Refused Medical Insurance coverage.
Because many Insurance companies are now WOKE.
Like Coca-cola,Many Airlines,and the NFL with taking a knee.
The list of new WOKE companies is now daily.This is like some Religious
experience for some.

So it's been 15-20 years since I've had the flu and I haven't really had a reason to go to the doctor in over a decade, but my kids have had it and I don't remember them being tested. What's the point of testing someone for the flu anyway? I guess the same can be said of COVID, since we don't have any approved therapeutics so what's the pay off of knowing your positive for a disease there's no special treatment for, but I get that that's more for tracking purposes than treatment ones. Anyway, back to the topic at hand why would you test some one for the flu? Is the treatment for feeling like shit due to the flu different than if you felt like shit and didnt have the flu? Stay in bed, take plenty of fluids and eat what you can keep down. Is there some other treatment Im not tracking?
Knowing your illness is flu tells the doctor that antibiotics are useless. If the test determines that it’s not flu and instead an infection, then antibiotics are effective. So a flu test does make sense.

So trump is a commie bat. I think your batshit crazy.
The only intelligent thing to call the virus, dumbc.u.n.t, is Chinese communist. Have you though about going back to school somewhere in Chicago?

On the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, when the alien horde came to do Thanos bidding, Black Panther said something along the lines that there would be multiple deaths and the alien woman warrior said "we have plenty to spare. Do you?".

It suits the current situation we are all facing now. They have plenty to spare, China does. Do we? Not really. So if they kill off a buttload of their own people, it doesn't matter. They have plenty to spare.
That's correct, and the perfect crime is to seed the naturally evolved virus. We can see the location on the spike of the commie virus that attaches to fatty acids which would attach better to American obesities than thinner Asian bodies. Why do the effeminates of the Chinese military have possession of SARS-CoV-2's #1 closest relative that could have been secretly dispersed in Oct 2019 at the Wuhan World Military Games?

We know that there are IQs hovering around 80 in this thread, so these would be the first to take the conspiracy theory bait when in fact, speculation (is the only alternative [italics]) since these Chinese effeminates played anal retentive Games with their communist virus from the start.

You are making Way Too Much Sense.
That complicates the left's agenda for controlling a populace.
As Tucker Carlson popularized ...
Shut-Up and Obey
Dude, you take horse paste for the flu.

Get with the red state solution.

Like regular every day flu or the "COVID flu"? I don't know that they really test for the regular flu do they?
Yep, when I got tested for the flu years ago, they tested for both the A & B type flu virus. I tested positive for the one that wasn't the bad one they said.

To death angel's point though, I don't see why anyone would get tested if they weren't feeling bad. Million's got tested however, just because they had been in contact with a person that had the COVID virus. So this is what created the situation where million's may have gotten infected, but they didn't realize it.

After their test was positive, they still might not have symptoms, because their bodies might possibly handle the infection within a few days or before symptoms begin. Now without symptoms or a fever, it was or is probably impossible to infect another without having symptoms or a fever involved.

Forum List

Back