Fully vaxxed and fully recovered Sean Payton tests positive AGAIN for Covid 19

I guess so, although the comparison is pointless in my opinion. The point here is that it’s clearly not perfect.
I don't think anyone has said it is, have they? Only that it's better and more durable due to T Cell formation and the fact that you develop a number of different immune responses from actually getting and recovering from COVID vs just having an immune response to the spike protein alone. I could be wrong but the singular focus on the spike protein is what lead to some in the scientific community worrying about the vaccine causing mutations as the virus adapted to a world with that type of vaccine. That's my layman's understanding anyway.

Hasn't natural immunity been shown to be like 10+ times better than the vaccine?
27 times better.

27 times better.

Well there you go.

This is getting old. He got Covid last year and recovered. Then got fully vaxxed. Then he got it AGAIN. These vaccines obviously don't work. Cut it out with mandating these stupid useless fucking jabs.

Is he going to hospital or dying?

Like the unwashed & unvaccinated?

Yes, they do/can
So it's been 15-20 years since I've had the flu and I haven't really had a reason to go to the doctor in over a decade, but my kids have had it and I don't remember them being tested. What's the point of testing someone for the flu anyway? I guess the same can be said of COVID, since we don't have any approved therapeutics so what's the pay off of knowing your positive for a disease there's no special treatment for, but I get that that's more for tracking purposes than treatment ones. Anyway, back to the topic at hand why would you test some one for the flu? Is the treatment for feeling like shit due to the flu different than if you felt like shit and didnt have the flu? Stay in bed, take plenty of fluids and eat what you can keep down. Is there some other treatment Im not tracking?

What's the point of testing someone for the flu anyway
You seem to just want to argue. I asked a simple question and got my answer from Google. You'll have to find someone else to bicker with

The most common is called the rapid influenza antigen test, or rapid influenza diagnostic test. This type of test can provide results in less than half an hour, but is not as accurate as some other types of flu tests. More sensitive tests may require your health care provider to send samples to a specialized lab.

You seem to just want to argue. I asked a simple question and got my answer from Google. You'll have to find someone else to bicker with
Wasn’t an argument. I honestly didn’t think they really tested people for the flu because of the reasons I stated. I’m still not convinced that they do routinely. im sure you can test for the common cold too if you really wanted to. Doesn’t mean they do

So it's been 15-20 years since I've had the flu and I haven't really had a reason to go to the doctor in over a decade, but my kids have had it and I don't remember them being tested. What's the point of testing someone for the flu anyway? I guess the same can be said of COVID, since we don't have any approved therapeutics so what's the pay off of knowing your positive for a disease there's no special treatment for, but I get that that's more for tracking purposes than treatment ones. Anyway, back to the topic at hand why would you test some one for the flu? Is the treatment for feeling like shit due to the flu different than if you felt like shit and didnt have the flu? Stay in bed, take plenty of fluids and eat what you can keep down. Is there some other treatment Im not tracking?
You are making Way Too Much Sense.
That complicates the left's agenda for controlling a populace.
As Tucker Carlson popularized ...
Shut-Up and Obey

Wasn’t an argument. I honestly didn’t think they really tested people for the flu because of the reasons I stated. I’m still not convinced that they do routinely. im sure you can test for the common cold too if you really wanted to. Doesn’t mean they do
There was no reliable test for the flu.Still isn't.Nor a Flu Vaccine.
Over 80,ooo died of the flu in 2018.
Got how this Covid agenda works.Manipulate all aspects of the pandemic.
Like the way the Left treats climate change.It's their chosen new religion.
And Voila ... Compliance in things like Lockdowns and Social distancing and
mask mandates.All things that can and will cripple a country.
What the New World order is all about.

All any sane american need do is go to YouTube and watch videos from places
like Nebraska,or places where Hot Rodders flourish.I'm talking the last year and
a half.You will seldom see anyone with a mask on.
Plus how difficult would it be to manipulate Covid testing.
We already have the Left lying about most aspects of Covid.Refusing to
release crucial data regarding Real Deaths.Real Hospital visits.
Not Covid related.All last year there was no mention of Flu deaths.
Or Heart Disease and Cancer deaths.Which make up a few million deaths
each and every year.How many nurses are refusing to take the jab.
How many from the CDC and NIH.
Fauci and Francis Collins {NIH} were just shown to be belligerently refusing to
debate Covid data.They are basically adhering to their false facts.
The number of cases reported for the whole weekend in Omaha over 300 that's only a hundred a day that was on Monday. Tuesday there was over 200 cases. Today they reported 464 cases. I think we have a rapidly deteriorating situation here I don't know what else is going on the country for sure but I know it's not good. The only fear I have set is Omicron which is highly contagious but supposedly not severe will cross with Delta which is serious and result in a highly contagious serious form of this disease. I'm not concerned about it personally I'm fully vaccinated and I've had my booster and I'm in relatively good health. I'm just concerned for the rest of the population especially the frail and elderly. And you're right no one is wearing mask anymore here in Nebraska, it's pathetic. It's like they don't even care. Of the seven people that died in Omaha today from COVID-19, 5 we're unvaccinated, all all were in their 50s.

The number of cases reported for the whole weekend in Omaha over 300 that's only a hundred a day that was on Monday. Tuesday there was over 200 cases. Today they reported 464 cases. I think we have a rapidly deteriorating situation here I don't know what else is going on the country for sure but I know it's not good. The only fear I have set is Omicron which is highly contagious but supposedly not severe will cross with Delta which is serious and result in a highly contagious serious form of this disease. I'm not concerned about it personally I'm fully vaccinated and I've had my booster and I'm in relatively good health. I'm just concerned for the rest of the population especially the frail and elderly. And you're right no one is wearing mask anymore here in Nebraska, it's pathetic. It's like they don't even care. Of the seven people that died in Omaha today from COVID-19, 5 we're unvaccinated, all all were in their 50s.
Viruses don’t mate. They can’t cross breed.

Forum List

Back