New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for one small problem. There were no burglaries reported to the actual police. No burglary reports for months up to the shooting.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302641/Attorney-leaked-Ahmaud-Arbery-lynching-video-thought-CLEAR-friends.html
Burglary or no burglary, Arbery attacked McMichael, and was punching him in the face, with full force. McMichael was 100% justified in shooting Arbery.

Ok. Let’s review. Self Defense does not apply when you chase the guy down. It is not stand your ground when you are the aggressor. Any questions?

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

The murderers will not be charged and will become right wing heroes. Don't act surprised when it happens.
I dont know what will happen to them

but they are not hero’s

what they did turned into a disaster for everyone involved

I'm surprised (if it hasn't happened already) that the blob supporters haven't tried to involve the Clintons, Obama, Biden, etc...
I'm surprised the Obama, Biden, Clinton supporters haven't tried to involve Trump. They blame him for everything else.

Except for one small problem. There were no burglaries reported to the actual police. No burglary reports for months up to the shooting.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302641/Attorney-leaked-Ahmaud-Arbery-lynching-video-thought-CLEAR-friends.html
Burglary or no burglary, Arbery attacked McMichael, and was punching him in the face, with full force. McMichael was 100% justified in shooting Arbery.

Ok. Let’s review. Self Defense does not apply when you chase the guy down. It is not stand your ground when you are the aggressor. Any questions?
Does being right make libs bullet proof?

obviously not

Wasn't arbery throwing punches when he was shot ? If so, that would be a self-defense shooting.
The only self-defense in this scenario is Arbery, unarmed, trying to ward off a guy stopped in the middle of the road with a shotgun pointed at him. Of course he would have thrown some punches. What the hell was McMichael doing in the road with a shotgun? You simply can't cast blame on Arbery for what occurred.
Wow.Leave to to a loony liberal to distort the facts so out of proportion that it leaves you wondering if they're talking about the same incident.

Arbery was not trying to "ward off" anything. You don't ward off somebody talking to you, by attacking them with your fists, unless you're a violent thug, as the video shows Arbery to be. Also, the video does not show McMichael pointing his shotgun at Arbery. Stop making up things.

What McMichael was doing in the road with a shotgun, was talking to Arbery, asking him some questions, and keeping the shotgun ready, for self-defense, just in Arbery might attack him, as exactly proved to be the case.

Of course you blame Arbery. He attacked McMichael, and was punching him. A violent crime, by apparently, a violent criminal. No doubt about it.

Ok. Let’s set up an experiment. I want you to help me out. You go jogging and I will have two Black Guys drive around you, stop, and approach you with shotguns. I bet you start screaming how you were attacked by gun wielding thugs.

Wasn't arbery throwing punches when he was shot ? If so, that would be a self-defense shooting.
The only self-defense in this scenario is Arbery, unarmed, trying to ward off a guy stopped in the middle of the road with a shotgun pointed at him. Of course he would have thrown some punches. What the hell was McMichael doing in the road with a shotgun? You simply can't cast blame on Arbery for what occurred.
Wow.Leave to to a loony liberal to distort the facts so out of proportion that it leaves you wondering if they're talking about the same incident.

Arbery was not trying to "ward off" anything. You don't ward off somebody talking to you, by attacking them with your fists, unless you're a violent thug, as the video shows Arbery to be. Also, the video does not show McMichael pointing his shotgun at Arbery. Stop making up things.

What McMichael was doing in the road with a shotgun, was talking to Arbery, asking him some questions, and keeping the shotgun ready, for self-defense, just in Arbery might attack him, as exactly proved to be the case.

The video does not show what McMichael was doing or saying when Arbery lunged for the gun. Arbery obviously felt that he was being threatened by these two boy- bitches.

Of course you blame Arbery. He attacked McMichael, and was punching him. A violent crime, by apparently, a violent criminal. No doubt about it.

Bullshit, once again. First of all, these boy-bitches did not have any right to stop him at all, much less while holding guns, obviously giving Arbery the impression that they were detaining him under threat. The violent criminals in this situation were the boy-bitches.

Does being right make libs bullet proof?

obviously not

But it does make the attackers guilty. And it should serve as a lesson for the next delusional dolt who sees himself as the vigilante for the hood.

Bullshit. You have the right to punch somebody who is coming at you with a shotgun. What was this turd doing there brandishing a shotgun? Even if you are unarmed, you have a right to defend yourself if someone is threatening you with a gun.

There have been several killings by guys with guns who "think" or "perceive" or "suspect" that the victim is threatening them. Unarmed people have the same right to self defense based on their thoughts or perceptions or suspicions. These self defense and "stand your ground" laws are way too vague.
YOU are bullshit. I watched 6 videos. None of them showed McMicheal "coming at" Arbery such that Arbery should feel threatened. You are trying to concoct this to your liking. Not gonna work. The video doesn't back you up.

I already told you what McMichael was doing with a shotgun. You need to be told twice ? The video does not show McMichael threatening anybody with a gun, Just because you have a gun, doesn't mean you're threatening somebody.

Liberals are clueless, and out of their minds, when it comes to guns.

Bullshit, once again. First of all, these boy-bitches did not have any right to stop him at all, much less while holding guns, obviously giving Arbery the impression that they were detaining him under threat. The violent criminals in this situation were the boy-bitches.
YOU are bullshit once again. The McMicheals have every right to confront Arbery and ask him a question. You have probably asked a question to somebody 1000 times in your life.

"Holding guns" is meaningless, other than just being prepared for proper self-defense. Your posts here are obvious examples of your liberal lunacy/ignorance, when it comes to guns, and your complete disorientation regarding their use.

The presence of the guns, in no way, is giving any impression of a threat. If Arbery was mistaken to think it was, in the same way you are here in this thread, that's HIS fault for not understanding guns properly, in addition to the fault of the liberal MISeducation establishment in America, which is dreadfully incompetent, and clueless about guns. As much as you are right here.

The McMichaels did nothing at all violent, and they are the victims of political pandering to racist, black gooneybirds.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.

Sit back and watch all the USMB Trolls celebrate these two guys being the judge, jury and executioner. Well done Orange Dopes.

But it does make the attackers guilty. And it should serve as a lesson for the next delusional dolt who sees himself as the vigilante for the hood.
There ARE NO "attackers".. The only attacker (as shown by the video) is Arbery. And the only lesson is that in communities with sizable black voting populations, you can't rely on the politicans and police to back you up, for your legal rights of self-defense, if/whenever the person attacking you is black.

I wonder how many of these "Blame the white guy" cases there now have been in America. Must be 100, just since the Zimmerman fiasco.

Yeah, let's review.
Simply going to somebody to ask some questions, isn't being an aggressor.

Firing a gun when somebody (Arbery) is attacking you with their fists, is stand your ground self-defense.

What incompetency the schools are exhibiting these days. Sad.

Been there done that. I love being comfortably retired watching you eat coal dust. Shut up Bitch and shovel!
I'm comfortably retired, neither eating coal dust or anything else uncomfortable. Now go get that shit shovel, and get back to work, naive.

they sincerely thought
I have a bridge....

Good for you.

Problem is, you have no more cause to assume they did not than I have to assume they did.
Stupid motherfuckers born every minute, why buck the trend

You still have no more cause than I do. I’m sorry you can’t accept this fact and have to resort to insults but, there it is.

That he was a thug was a no-brainer, but oh the righteous indignation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back