New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

Funny how the media keeps calling black burglary suspect 1 as a “jogger”.

They will do anything they can think of to try and defend a black guy no matter if he is gulty as sin....like how they kept showing that picture of trayvon when he was like 10 yrs. old. which worked very well for them...lots of peeps to this day think that was how he looked the night he was killed.....in fact that picture is what got the whole thing rolling....even fooled obama....hence his sttement of...If i had a son he would look like trayvon.

Interesting who is siding with the racists murderers...all of them are blob supporters. Who'd guess that? LOL

Candy still angry. Sad. :(

giphy.gif

Because that's what he was
Then what were all the calls to 9-1-1 for?

Why don't you ask the two racist bubbas who killed him?

Being racist is not illegal...though I have seen nothing yet that would indicate they are racist....if the suspect had been white I am sure they would not have acted any differently.

A thief is a thief and good citizens will always try and help the police catch them.

Proof that they are racist?
Oh, you don’t have any. I guess because they are white, that makes them “racist”.

You can’t answer the question because you’re full of shit.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

Funny how the protesters are allowed to march with such a large crowd.

What happened to social distancing?
Why aren’t the leftwing nuts screaming about how many lives they are endangering?

acb6218e-738f-484c-8707-76c4515b55d2-001_AP_Georgia_Chase_Deadly_Shooting_2.JPG
If they all come down with the chinese corona virus...they will blame Trump....and so it goes.

Oh, you don’t have any. I guess because they are white, that makes them “racist”.

He is also an asian using a racist term.

We can all play that game..................h/Why Are Asians So Racist?

Last edited:

He is also an asian using a racist term.

We can all play that game...............Why Are Asians So Racist?

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the negro did not committ any crimes this year....you think that clears his record? hehheh
Anyhow.....No one was trying to be a vigilante....they were simply trying to help the police nab a suspect.

Last edited:

The murderers will not be charged and will become right wing heroes. Don't act surprised when it happens.

I HAVE A CRIMINAL HISTORY

Now what ya dumbass?

I am more likely to stand up for your kin in an attack than you are. I have been to jail a few times from fights in bars defending the defenseless from drunk dicks.

My criminal record is quite long yet I am as honest as ANY PERSON on this site

Last edited:

I HAVE A CRIMINAL HISTORY

Now what ya dumbass?

I am more likely to stand up for your kin in an attack than you are. I have been to jail a few times from fights in bars defending the defenseless from drunk ducks.

My criminal record is quite long yet I am as honest as ANY PERSON on this site
Truth

Blacks do not ‘jog’. They run track, and away from cops.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back