Sessions responds to Trump insults

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I did not know the restrictions placed on Sessions before this interview and have new respect for Sessions.
Also I find it miraculous that he was STILL very respectful of the president despite trumps attacks

+1 Sessions

I did not know the restrictions placed on Sessions before this interview and have new respect for Sessions.
Also I find it miraculous that he was STILL very respectful of the president despite trumps attacks

+1 Sessions

Always respected him more than Whitaker or Barr.

Trump yet again shoots himself in the foot that he stuck in his mouth. Trashing what he is too stupid to acknowledge.

+1 Sessions

Sessions being a crying little bitch. Love it.

+1 Sessions

Sessions is a dottering old fool

he single-handedly crippled the trump presidency for two years with his decision to defer to the Deep State over the russia hoax

what an idiot

Forum List

Back