Escalating Crime in New York, "I can't breath....."

It may be true, so what is the solution? I grew up among such poor people and I can tell you, like.myself, the dishonest covert provocateurs use.us as catle,.all.so the can receive.a high paying job the wouldn't ever achieve in the private market.

I don't have any quick fixes. They have to be taught earlier. Public schools are part of the problem. Get the kids on the right path starting in Kindegarten. Zero tolerance.

Get up, clean up, show up on time. Maybe Mandantory Miltary for all 18 yr old males.

Trump policy (JOBS in America) was making a difference. Money talks. They liked it, having money in the pocket. A JOB nearby (ENTERPRISE ZONES). They could buy a car. Less likely to act up when you have something at stake.

I am no expert. I do know BAD from GOOD generally. I am so upset with the direction of America, what I see day to day in real life. It went from "getting better" very quickly to "getting worse" since 2020 Election Fraud. We are being destroyed....intentionally. I hope I am wrong but I don't see much way out of it now?

Remember those words? But the person doing the choking was not a white police officer, rather, it was a black father and his black son, with no police around.

So none of us care, right?

In New York, they don't care either, so they just release them back onto the streets.

State law enforcement intervened after a radical judge in New York City recently released a man suspected of killing his teenage stepson.

On January 23, 28-year-old Tyresse Minter was at his residence in the Bronx, out on a parole for several weeks after serving three years for an assault conviction. While there, he and his 15-year-old stepson, Corde Scott, began arguing. Though the exact nature of their argument is unclear, tensions apparently escalated quickly. According to a statement from the district attorney's office, Minter grabbed Corde by the neck and cut off the boy's oxygen supply. Then, Minter allegedly wrapped his legs around his stepson to further restrain him. Corde eventually lost consciousness and died soon afterward. Minter reportedly waited at least 20 minutes before contacting authorities about the boy's death.

On Wednesday, Minter appeared before Judge Naita Semaj in Bronx Criminal Court, charged with second-degree manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide. Despite Minter's criminal history and the seriousness of the current charges, Semaj released Minter on his own recognizance without requiring bail.

I reckon they are too busy putting away other dangers of society, that is, Orange man.

In fact, will Trump be the only one in the New York State prison?

Votto.......the democrats already have over 95% of the black vote locked up forever....they don't have to care about blacks....at all.....so they don't.........they were useful tools, and now that they will always vote for the democrats, they are forgettable tools......

I don't have any quick fixes. They have to be taught earlier. Public schools are part of the problem. Get the kids on the right path starting in Kindegarten. Zero tolerance.

Get up, clean up, show up on time. Maybe Mandantory Miltary for all 18 yr old males.

Trump policy (JOBS in America) was making a difference. Money talks. They liked it, having money in the pocket. A JOB nearby (ENTERPRISE ZONES). They could buy a car. Less likely to act up when you have something at stake.

I am no expert. I do know BAD from GOOD generally. I am so upset with the direction of America, what I see day to day in real life. It went from "getting better" very quickly to "getting worse" since 2020 Election Fraud. We are being destroyed....intentionally. I hope I am wrong but I don't see much way out of it now?
Mi!itary school for all at a certain would be beneficial for sure. Teach structure and discipline while making everyone aware that they are all equal and nameless within that school. It is going to require a drastic social shift as well well beyond any one instituion. If your best agencies aren't respectful of civil liberries, you wll all fail.

Forum List

Back