New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

Truths often emerge at critical moments....anyhow whats good for the goose is good for the gander...ya'll with the help of the fake news ....editing the video etc. have trashed two fine white men who were just acting as good citizens trying to help the police.

Ignoring the fact the black guy attacked the son and tried to wrest his weapon from him.

Also it seems very possible now that the black dude used jogging as a cover to scope out places to burglarize....which would also perhaps explain why he did not want to be questioned....which before seemed like a simple matter...stop and talk to the white guys .....but not so simple if he was a criminal...probably feared they had something on him...which also might have provoked his attack on the son...to get his weapon and then kill both the white guys with the shotgun....yes the facts are coming in and they will alter everyone's pre-conceived notions of this black guy being as innocent as a baby lamb....how striking this case is with the way the media is handling it in pretty much the same manner they handled the zimmmerman case.....they lost then...and it looks like they will lose again.
Thanks for your post. This is all starting to make more sense now.

Here is the 'complete video' of the shooting incident....the msm will not show you the complete video and they are doing their best to remove the complete video from all sites.

I will post it again before it is taken down.

Well, looks like tht one has been removed also...i will try and find another.

But even if the msm is sucessful in remoging all the videos that show the complete encounter....the jury will be able to see the complete video if it goes to trial.

I have found another one that shows just about everything but the cut if off a little short. The leftwingers always act like they have not seen this...it was posted several times on the other thread...though they all may have been removed by now.

Last edited:
Jesus. The Kkluxers are out in force on this thread. Not a surprise, Indiana was their most popular state, wasn't it? Anyway, if that incomplete video isn't evidence of murder I don't know what is.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the negro did not committ any crimes this year....you think that clears his record? hehheh
Anyhow.....No one was trying to be a vigilante....they were simply trying to help the police nab a suspect.
The way to help law enforcement is to share information and act according to the law, not take the law into your own hands and you know it Mac.

It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.

With the state of Georgia having the 5th highest number of executions in the country, including 3 in 2019 and 1 this year, I suspect the father will get the needle. It is a sorry state of affairs when someone makes a heinous murderous attack and immediately starts lying about how he even knew the guy existed, especially a former investigator in the DA's office having investigated his victim years before, and with no evidence linking to any thing this year. There is no such thing as vigilante justice.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the negro did not committ any crimes this year....you think that clears his record? hehheh
Anyhow.....No one was trying to be a vigilante....they were simply trying to help the police nab a suspect.
The way to help law enforcement is to share information and act according to the law, not take the law into your own hands and you know it Mac.

How did they take the law into their own hands? They merely told the guy they needed to talk to him. They had already called the cops and knew they were on the way.

They made no attempt to arrest the black guy....they simply wanted to talk to him. It is not illegal to try and talk to someone.

At all times the black guy had freedom of movement...was never restrained in any manner....he did not want to talk to them and now we see a possible motive for that.

What normal person jogging down the road will not respond to a request from someone when they say they need to talk to him.

Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?

But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

How did they take the law into their own hands? They merely told the guy they needed to talk to him. They had already called the cops and knew they were on the way.

They made no attempt to arrest the black guy....they simply wanted to talk to him. It is not illegal to try and talk to someone.

At all times the black guy had freedom of movement...was never restrained in any manner....he did not want to talk to them and now we see a possible motive for that.

What normal person jogging down the road will not respond to a request from someone when they say they need to talk to him.
The idiot father and his son provoked this incident, brought loaded weapons, and had them out, when they wanted to have their talk with their victim and now he is dead, because he didn't jog with a gun. It's not right and you know it. Everybody knows it.

The idiot father and his son provoked this incident, brought loaded weapons, and had them out, when they wanted to have their talk with their victim and now he is dead, because he didn't jog with a gun. It's not right and you know it. Everybody knows it.

Nonsense....the father had investigated the suspect back when he was a cop...he knew who he was dealing with and thus knew it was best to be armed when confronting the suspect.

The black dude is dead because he attacked a guy with a shotgun...simple as that.
I

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.
Two points

1. As I have proven his so called rap sheet is irrelevant. I guarantee you mine is longer than his and I am no threat to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

2. He looked like the guy? Really? Dark video. Dark skin. What were the defining characteristics that made him look like the burgler?

Come on guys, this is simple ABC shit. They may or may not be racists but they are certainly zealous morons who were puffed up by their presumption of the law and their bravado.

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

The video shows jogger boy rushing the son and trying to wrestle the gun from him. That alone is enough to justify the shooting.
No it isn't.

That is ridiculous. If I point a gun at you are you going to TRY to defend yourself or cower in fear?

Asshat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back