Escalating Crime in New York, "I can't breath....."

Remember those words? But the person doing the choking was not a white police officer, rather, it was a black father and his black son, with no police around.

So none of us care, right?

In New York, they don't care either, so they just release them back onto the streets.

State law enforcement intervened after a radical judge in New York City recently released a man suspected of killing his teenage stepson.

On January 23, 28-year-old Tyresse Minter was at his residence in the Bronx, out on a parole for several weeks after serving three years for an assault conviction. While there, he and his 15-year-old stepson, Corde Scott, began arguing. Though the exact nature of their argument is unclear, tensions apparently escalated quickly. According to a statement from the district attorney's office, Minter grabbed Corde by the neck and cut off the boy's oxygen supply. Then, Minter allegedly wrapped his legs around his stepson to further restrain him. Corde eventually lost consciousness and died soon afterward. Minter reportedly waited at least 20 minutes before contacting authorities about the boy's death.

On Wednesday, Minter appeared before Judge Naita Semaj in Bronx Criminal Court, charged with second-degree manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide. Despite Minter's criminal history and the seriousness of the current charges, Semaj released Minter on his own recognizance without requiring bail.

I reckon they are too busy putting away other dangers of society, that is, Orange man.

In fact, will Trump be the only one in the New York State prison?

As a human being, I should care.
As an American, I should care.
I don't.
Actions have consequeces.

Don't the taxpayers care about the waste of their money to keep America's incarceration rate leading the rest of the world?

As a human being, I should care.
As an American, I should care.
I don't.
Actions have consequeces.
The consequences are the extreme incarceration rate in America. And then the crimes that recidivism creates?

I'm not a taxpayer who has to foot the bill, so I sure don't give a fk either.

I just like to feedback the facts on the hunch that it sinks in eventually.

I didn't read it and I often don't. The story is always the same in America with either a parole board of a judge making the mistake.

Was it an isolated mistake out of hundreds of thousands of successes?

Or is that only true of other countries?

Are repeat offenders the rule in America or the exception?

Depends
With slave descendents it's literally a revolving door.

The consequences are the extreme incarceration rate in America. And then the crimes that recidivism creates?

I'm not a taxpayer who has to foot the bill, so I sure don't give a fk either.

I just like to feedback the facts on the hunch that it sinks in eventually.

What facts do you see yourself feeding?

What facts do you see yourself feeding?
The facts as they are revealed by your fellow Americans. It only stings when a Canadian acknowledges it.

Is there a race and racism problem in America? Do black people deserve what they're getting?

Depends
With slave descendents it's literally a revolving door.
Now you're revealing the truth that most Americans deny.

You infer that there is no legitimate release of most black people from prison.

Solution:

1. Life sentences or capital punishment for all black people.

2. Socially responsible attitude of rehabilitation.

3. Complaining and placing blame according to your politics.

4. ?

5. Ignoring Canadian ducks to make the problem go away.

The facts as they are revealed by your fellow Americans. It only stings when a Canadian acknowledges it.

Is there a race and racism problem in America? Do black people deserve what they're getting?

Blacks vote hugely for liberals here. This is the same party that enslaved them and segregated them. They seem to love it. There must be some type of abnormal psychology going on.

1680888692629.png

Solution:

4. ?

Link, duck. BTW, what makes you think that listening to commie canuck ducks will make anything better? You kowtow to Turdeau.

Blacks vote hugely for liberals here. This is the same party that enslaved them and segregated them. They seem to love it. There must be some type of abnormal psychology going on.

The Democrats own the education system, the media and now Social media.
They have constructed an alternate reality where they are the good people.

Solution:

4. ?

In hindsight it might have been a mistake to bring so many malcontents with criminal tendencies here.

In hindsight it might have been a mistake to bring so many malcontents with criminal tendencies here.
America may have chose those black people and other countries chose the good ones?

It doesn't seem likely but all suggestions deserve consideration.

But it's only fair to entertain the idea that they were all the same at the source and America did something to make theirs bad.

America may have chose those black people and other countries chose the good ones?

But it's only fair to entertain the idea that they were all the same at the source and America did something to make theirs bad.

We all have seen the Crime stats over the years. Even though "Sanatized" by Corrupt FBI or DOJ or DEMS in power.

We see that young Black Males commit over half the violent crime in America (6% of population). Add in Brown and "OTHER" +unknown it is up to 85% violent crimes by ~15% of population.

Now go ahead and dispute it. Say "thats not true". Then go to your CNN website and pull out the real number. Seen it all before kid, you bother me.

Honestly, the U.S police have been mimicking Canadian police for years now, so of course people in the U.S will question their rights. They are working to "manage me out" of my low end job right now, was pretty obvious early-on as i am experienced at their tactics. Don't blame others when some in the U.S happily protect child abusers and liars who only engage in CYA, simply because they tell you "we are the good guys". .good compared to wjom? It is AMERICAS reputation that takes a hit when you follow nations who do NOT abide by human right laws, basic Magna Carta tenets, agreements and the like.. I've told you guys to wake up, but you refuse to care, even as the E.U runs to China. We could use Reagan today...

We all have seen the Crime stats over the years. Even though "Sanatized" by Corrupt FBI or DOJ or DEMS in power.

We see that young Black Males commit over half the violent crime in America (6% of population). Add in Brown and "OTHER" +unknown it is up to 85% violent crimes by ~15% of population.

Now go ahead and dispute it. Say "thats not true". Then go to your CNN website and pull out the real number. Seen it all before kid, you bother me.
It may be true, so what is the solution? I grew up among such poor people and I can tell you, like myself, the dishonest covert provocateurs used us as cattle, all so that they can receive a high paying job the wouldn't ever achieve in the private market. Misrepresented and blamed for the truble THEY started. Does America do this in places like NY, LA and other locations with large forces? If so, you are Canada and will harm yourself whike other nations wisely embrace their workforce potential (where possible).

Last edited:

No

Forum List

Back