New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighborhood Rights. Ok. Where can I find that in the law? It is not mentioned in the Constitution. I don’t believe it is in the Bible. I know it is not in Georgia Law. So where did you get this idea?

Neighborhood Watch. You call the cops. You talk to neighbors when you are leaving town. You do not form an armed posse to chase down anyone.

In fact they have a statement about a shooting in Florida. It summary it says do not blame us. He was never one of us. We do not support or condone it.

So that was a fail on two counts. It had nothing to do with neighborhood rights. And it does not encourage armed posse vigilante activity. Next?

Yes, you can chase down criminals.

Next stupid question.

Please stop the leftist moral pandering, it sounds stupid and no one cares. We all know lie when you say you wouldn't want the heroes in your community go after the criminals. Catching criminals is, always was, and always will be a heroic act.
Which is why Travis is gonna fry -- the guy he chased had not committed a felony.

SUSPICION IS ENOUGH. WHICH PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Further, there is no evidence he did not commit a felony.
Evidence he didn't commit a felony is not needed. They claimed they were entitled to make a citizens arrest. That requires their target to have committed a felony snd the onus to prove that fslls upon them.

This is what the law says, you have just repeated the same stupid question AGAIN. Mods, BAN THE TROLL!

Faun's argumentation tactic in one picture
808667432_1920x1080.jpg

If people want to see a true murder of a jogger, I may redirect you to

She should have had her black mask on apparently? Is that it according to the race theorists here?

"Was she still moving when you had your hands on her neck?"

True murder for the crime of jogging, not robbing.

And this guy is free and walking around having gotten off Scott free? No. He got sentenced to Life without Parole. So your point is that people who commit murder should go to Prison to pay for their crimes. I agree. So does the State of Georgia. Which is why the McMichaels were arrested. Glad to see you coming around to rational thought.

You idiot, the media is trying to paint a picture of black people getting hunted on the streets, while exactly the opposite is happening - you are defending them.

I am posting the truth. And it is happening.

People need to understand they do not have the right to detain anyone. Nobody has the right to demand answers from anyone elseT. You are not police. You do not have the authority. You do not have the right.

The law on citizens arrests contradicts what you erroneously contend. You should know this by now...are you being intentionally obtuse...or just suffering from brain fog today? The world wants to know.

Odd. Lawyers in Georgia. Cops in Georgia. Judges in Georgia. They all say what I have been. But they are all wrong and you are right. Please tell me you are not representing the McMichaels. I want them to get a competent defense.

You are delusional as in you are not operating with a full deck. You are overwhelmed by bias which prevents you from recognizing the truth or being truthful...at best you are confused.

Neighborhood Rights. Ok. Where can I find that in the law? It is not mentioned in the Constitution. I don’t believe it is in the Bible. I know it is not in Georgia Law. So where did you get this idea?

Neighborhood Watch. You call the cops. You talk to neighbors when you are leaving town. You do not form an armed posse to chase down anyone.

In fact they have a statement about a shooting in Florida. It summary it says do not blame us. He was never one of us. We do not support or condone it.

So that was a fail on two counts. It had nothing to do with neighborhood rights. And it does not encourage armed posse vigilante activity. Next?

Yes, you can chase down criminals.

Next stupid question.

Please stop the leftist moral pandering, it sounds stupid and no one cares. We all know lie when you say you wouldn't want the heroes in your community go after the criminals. Catching criminals is, always was, and always will be a heroic act.
Which is why Travis is gonna fry -- the guy he chased had not committed a felony.

SUSPICION IS ENOUGH. WHICH PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Further, there is no evidence he did not commit a felony.

There has to be evidence that he committed a felony. Innocent until proven guilty. Perhaps you heard of that.

He carried a loaded gun to school .....that is a felony. He was placed on 5rys. probation for that which he violated by stealing......he shoud have been put in jail at that point but nothing was done....the prosecutor said that due to his mental health there was sympathy for him

So the case was considered and dismissed. So what? Shoplifting which is the crime he was accused of is a misdemeanor. Unless he stole more than $500 worth of stuff. Complain about his Probation Officer. Or learn about Georgia law that is instead of what you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back