New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it but in all the articles I’ve read on this, none mention where Arbery lived.
About 10 years ago I finally decided that I was done drinking and driving.

I still frequented the bars for a few years however but I refused to use a cab. I took the opportunity to walk home for exercise. My favorite bar was probably 4 or 5 miles from my house so I walked or joged through many neighborhoods that I didn't "belong" in.

I have a criminal record and I was in a place I didn't live.

DID I DESERVE TO GET SHOT?

Did I say Arbery deserved to get shot?
But I felt like you implied he was suspect simply for "not belonging"

I've been MANY places I didn't belong.

Nope. I just found it curious that (to my knowledge) it has never been mentioned.

My take on this is that, even if Arbery was the burgler they suspected him to be, everything these guys did was precisely what they should NOT have done. It was stupid and reckless.

It was stupid to confront the guy themselves and even more stupid to do so armed.

Are they racist? Given that they sincerely thought he looked like the black guy in the surveillance video, maybe not. But one thing is for sure: the whole thing was pointless and need not have happened.
Two points

1. As I have proven his so called rap sheet is irrelevant. I guarantee you mine is longer than his and I am no threat to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

2. He looked like the guy? Really? Dark video. Dark skin. What were the defining characteristics that made him look like the burgler?

Come on guys, this is simple ABC shit. They may or may not be racists but they are certainly zealous morons who were puffed up by their presumption of the law and their bravado.

1. I didn’t say anything about his rap sheet and it would only be relevant if this were about the burgleries in any case.

2. I didn’t lend any credence to their assumption that Abery was the burgler. I only said they sincerely thought he was. Or at least, they thought it was enough to stop and question him.

None of this absolves them of their stupidity in this case. I just feel feel that racism is all too often blithely tossed out there as a motive for any and every incident involving people of both races. It’s gotten to the point that the word itself has lost all meaning.

bluzman.....board coward?

I seldom give derogatory emotes but you've seen fit to do it twice now.

Is it possible that you don't like being called out?I thought you a deeper person than that.

And so it begins.... trashing the victim to save racists.

Truths often emerge at critical moments....anyhow whats good for the goose is good for the gander...ya'll with the help of the fake news ....editing the video etc. have trashed two fine white men who were just acting as good citizens trying to help the police.

Ignoring the fact the black guy attacked the son and tried to wrest his weapon from him.

Also it seems very possible now that the black dude used jogging as a cover to scope out places to burglarize....which would also perhaps explain why he did not want to be questioned....which before seemed like a simple matter...stop and talk to the white guys .....but not so simple if he was a criminal...probably feared they had something on him...which also might have provoked his attack on the son...to get his weapon and then kill both the white guys with the shotgun....yes the facts are coming in and they will alter everyone's pre-conceived notions of this black guy being as innocent as a baby lamb....how striking this case is with the way the media is handling it in pretty much the same manner they handled the zimmmerman case.....they lost then...and it looks like they will lose again.
Thanks for your post. This is all starting to make more sense now.

Except for one small problem. There were no burglaries reported to the actual police. No burglary reports for months up to the shooting.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302641/Attorney-leaked-Ahmaud-Arbery-lynching-video-thought-CLEAR-friends.html

How did they take the law into their own hands? They merely told the guy they needed to talk to him. They had already called the cops and knew they were on the way.

They made no attempt to arrest the black guy....they simply wanted to talk to him. It is not illegal to try and talk to someone.

At all times the black guy had freedom of movement...was never restrained in any manner....he did not want to talk to them and now we see a possible motive for that.

What normal person jogging down the road will not respond to a request from someone when they say they need to talk to him.

If I'm jogging down the road and 2 complete strangers stop their vehicle in front of me, the driver gets out, and is carrying a shotgun? No, I don't want to talk to those people. I might do it because I'm worried they might be crazy people who will shoot me if I don't, but I certainly wouldn't want to.

Hell, if some stranger wants to talk to me when I'm out jogging, regardless of if they are armed or have stopped their vehicle in front of me, I'm likely to just keep going. I want a bit more of a reason than "I want to talk to you" before I'm going to stop my jog for a stranger. :p

The video doesn't show enough to be certain of the chain of events, but I do question the likelihood that two men who decided to chase down a possible burglary suspect, stop in the road in front of him and confront him while carrying guns in their hands, would have calmly asked the jogger if he'd please stop to chat.

Wasn't Arbery throwing punches when he was shot ? If so, that would be a self-defense shooting.

Look at the video. Arbery is attacking McMicheal. The video shows Arbert punching McMichael in the face. If this is not a case of self-defense shooting, nothing is.

This appears to be another railroading of a legitimate self-defense shooter, to accomodate the racist, extremism of that element of the black community. The common - take the side of the black guy, no matter what, so as to not lose votes from the black community. All too common nowadays, in communities with substantially large black voting population.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Michael Slager, Betty Shelby, and now the McMichaels. Seems to be now, that you can defend yourself with a gun, as long as the guy attacking you isn't black.

I'm not posting the video because every one of them I've seen is loaded with BS propaganda against the McMichaels, but they also clearly show Arbery as the aggressor/attacker. To call him a victim is preposterous.

Last edited:
It has now been revealed the black guy...Ahmaud Arbery has a criminal history....well no surprise there.
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

And? Despite the large-type boldface, this only relates to whether McMichael targeted Arbery deliberately. There is no way that anyone can create an image of the deceased as violent based on this, even though some lowlifes are trying to do so on the internet for some evil motive.

The only past charges against Arbery that are known currently relate to his possibly carrying a gun to a school function when he was 19 and shoplifting, nothing violent, and a Georgia citizen carrying a gun is no surprise given that Georgia is swimming in guns. I wonder when this cop's son got his first gun and whether he carried it around with him, and, if so, whether his cop-daddy knew it.

Wasn't arbery throwing punches when he was shot ? If so, that would be a self-defense shooting.
The only self-defense in this scenario is Arbery, unarmed, trying to ward off a guy stopped in the middle of the road with a shotgun pointed at him. Of course he would have thrown some punches. What the hell was McMichael doing in the road with a shotgun? You simply can't cast blame on Arbery for what occurred.

Except for one small problem. There were no burglaries reported to the actual police. No burglary reports for months up to the shooting.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302641/Attorney-leaked-Ahmaud-Arbery-lynching-video-thought-CLEAR-friends.html
Burglary or no burglary, Arbery attacked McMichael, and was punching him in the face, with full force. McMichael was 100% justified in shooting Arbery.

Last edited:
Wasn't arbery throwing punches when he was shot ? If so, that would be a self-defense shooting.
The only self-defense in this scenario is Arbery, unarmed, trying to ward off a guy stopped in the middle of the road with a shotgun pointed at him. Of course he would have thrown some punches. What the hell was McMichael doing in the road with a shotgun? You simply can't cast blame on Arbery for what occurred.
Wow.Leave to to a loony liberal to distort the facts so out of proportion that it leaves you wondering if they're talking about the same incident.

Arbery was not trying to "ward off" anything. You don't ward off somebody talking to you, by attacking them with your fists, unless you're a violent thug, as the video shows Arbery to be. Also, the video does not show McMichael pointing his shotgun at Arbery. Stop making up things.

What McMichael was doing in the road with a shotgun, was talking to Arbery, asking him some questions, and keeping the shotgun ready, for self-defense, just in Arbery might attack him, as exactly proved to be the case.

Of course you blame Arbery. He attacked McMichael, and was punching him. A violent crime, by apparently, a violent criminal. No doubt about it.

Burglary or no burgl;ary, Arbery attacked McMichael, and was punching him in the face, with full force. McMichael was 100% justified in shooting Arbery.

Bullshit. You have the right to punch somebody who is coming at you with a shotgun. What was this turd doing there brandishing a shotgun? Even if you are unarmed, you have a right to defend yourself if someone is threatening you with a gun.

There have been several killings by guys with guns who "think" or "perceive" or "suspect" that the victim is threatening them. Unarmed people have the same right to self defense based on their thoughts or perceptions or suspicions. These self defense and "stand your ground" laws are way too vague.

bluzman.....board coward?

I seldom give derogatory emotes but you've seen fit to do it twice now.

Is it possible that you don't like being called out?I thought you a deeper person than that.

Nah...

It has everything to do with winning a contest:

1589013591168.png

Talk about a no-life loser. bluzman61 is setting the standard for other losers.

I had to disable my reactions alerts; I'd have like 20-30 every morning when I log on...this guy stays up all day/night giving reactions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back