New Biden ad: "Golf"

pyetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

Hellokitty

Gold Member
Reaction score
In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

TRUMP has been in lock down in the WH for over a month, and like Cuomo said people die. It's pathetic dems are cheering for people to die just so they can blame TRUMP.

MaryL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden or Trump...Um the Trump, Orange menace VS the Joe "the clueless wonder" Biden in a grudge match who can figure out a local bus map in (some random city) and go to point A to point Z? The winner gets the presidency!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden AD: 'Golf 2.0'

'YOU AIN'T BLACK IF YOU PLAY GOLF!'

:p

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Was he breaking quarantine like the Hussein was?
What’s the matter Billyboom ?
Upset your beloved Hussein doesn’t need to abide by the same rules as everyone else?

Hey, I’m glad he got out. Every American should be free to do whatever outdoors activities they want.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
First time on the course in months....at least Trump hasn't held a big talent concert like Elton John or Stevie Wonder in the white house for him and his dearest friends at taxpayer expense....

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
Upset your beloved Hussein doesn’t need to abide by the same rules as everyone else?

Hey, I’m glad he got out. Every American should be free to do whatever outdoors activities they want.
I think the fat fuck would be better served if he went to Planet Fitness instead.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think the fat fuck would be better served if he went to Planet Fitness instead.
That fat fuck is your president and deserves a day fucking off moron....

JackOfNoTrades

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List