New Biden ad: "Golf"

In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

Pretty funny. So I gotta ask that with working 18 hour days, being the most connected man in all the world 24/7 to every global event and it being a holiday weekend, just how many lives did it cost for Trump to go out and hit a few balls to relax a little and stay sharp? Or maybe he shouldn't even go to sleep? Maybe he should be in the ER with gloves on helping doctors give CPR.

At least he answers the phone and reads emails, unlike Hillary, who couldn't be bothered when that Ambassador wrote her like 600 times saying he was about to die.

Please...if the guy works 6 hours a day, I'd be stunned.
And you know, that Ambassador was told to not go there, repeatedly...and still he did.

Did toob actually suggest that Donnie works 18 hour days?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Barack-Obama2.jpg

Show me one picture of Trump ever sitting with his feet up on the national treasure WH desk donated from GB with pen and phone in hand.

24 million Americans golf on a regular basis. Telling them that their hobby is irrelevant, trivial, a waste of time is almost as good of a campaign strategy as calling half of Americans 'Deplorable'.

I play golf, due to play tomorrow.

Lets be clear Trump criticised Obama for golfing during the Ebola... Ebola killed 2 people in America...

"President Trump has spent more time on the golf course and by a wide margin. Trump has been at the golf course 170 times in his first 821 days as president, Obama was at the course 65 times over the same period of time. Below is a graph measuring the cumulative presidential golfing count by number of days in office:"

Trump is basically a hypocrite...

There is also the cost implication as well... Obama played golf locally on Military Courses, Trump hauls ass down to Florida on to Private courses...

I am not saying Presidents shouldn't golf but he set the standard which he is not keeping..
Trump doesn't have to pay to golf. Obama did.

In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

Was he breaking quarantine like the Hussein was?

What’s the matter Billyboom ?
Upset your beloved Hussein doesn’t need to abide by the same rules as everyone else?

Hey, I’m glad he got out. Every American should be free to do whatever outdoors activities they want.

I think the fat fuck would be better served if he went to Planet Fitness instead.

Meh, the White House has a fairly advanced gym. That crying sound you hear?...is the White House gym begging for someone to use it....cause that ain't Trump...unless someone's figured out a way to put a Quarter Pounder with Cheese on a hook and get Trump to chase after it on a treadmill.

In fairness I say Melinia uses it... It is great, no chance of Trump being their...

Try that post again, in English this time, please!

Pretty funny. So I gotta ask that with working 18 hour days, being the most connected man in all the world 24/7 to every global event and it being a holiday weekend, just how many lives did it cost for Trump to go out and hit a few balls to relax a little and stay sharp? Or maybe he shouldn't even go to sleep? Maybe he should be in the ER with gloves on helping doctors give CPR.

At least he answers the phone and reads emails, unlike Hillary, who couldn't be bothered when that Ambassador wrote her like 600 times saying he was about to die.

Please...if the guy works 6 hours a day, I'd be stunned.
And you know, that Ambassador was told to not go there, repeatedly...and still he did.

Did toob actually suggest that Donnie works 18 hour days?

:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 340786

Show me one picture of Trump ever sitting with his feet up on the national treasure WH desk donated from GB with pen and phone in hand.

You kidding? He'd never allow such a photo by HIS photographer out of the WH. And who the hell cares whether presidents have put their feel on the resolute desk.

Ahem - You're claim on an 18 hour work day was hilarious. Thanks for that! :auiqs.jpg:

You kidding? He'd never allow such a photo by HIS photographer out of the WH.
Right. So after dozens of vital leaks via inside moles, you derps can get national secrets and private phone converrsations, but Trump has foiled you at sleeping with his feet up on his desk? :21:
And who the hell cares whether presidents have put their feel on the resolute desk.
Obviously a pig like you doesn't, but the rest of the nation and GB do. That was a gift and a national treasure and it is a slap in the face to England and disrespectful to the White House, but to a person used to wallowing in the mud of democrats, just another day at the office to you. Maybe it still has Bill's butt print on it as Monica sucked him off on it.

Forum List

Back