Crenshaw articulates Why so many people left the left: "liberals view freedom as receiving services, conservatives view it as personal responsability"

freedom is the most valuable thing a man can have, my friends!

Liberals created a middle class the world had never seen before.

stupid conservative poor people don’t realize this. Minimum wage, labor laws, overtime, sick leave, vacation days, pension, social security and Medicare, unions.

lets see conservatives crate a strong middle class

Crenshaw has gotten so much mileage out of that eye patch till he is now having a parrot trained to ride his shoulder and squawk Hannity quotes on cue. We're looking at the upgraded Ted Cruz replacement model. If he was concerned about his responsibility, as the OP suggests, he would be taking the responsibility of following guidelines set out by people who understand how pandemics work instead of parroting Trump rhetoric.

Crenshaw articulates Why so many people left the left: "liberals view freedom as receiving services, conservatives view it as personal responsability"
I prefer to think it as:
  • Lefties view Freedom as a RISK they are adverse to because they don't trust others to manage it well without THEIR oversight. To them, freedom is like driving with only one lug nut on their wheels---- at any minute, chaos could ensue! Your freedom is bound to be trouble for them.
  • Whereas Conservatives view Freedom as a necessity more basic to life than Air, Water and Food. It is to be nurtured, guarded and preserved as closely as a farmer guards his only bean to plant!

American democracy has been overrun with white cynical anarchists contrarians that hate themselves, I doubt Thomas Jefferson saw them coming. Unokatre, and all of his Californian ilk, take a bow. Taa-Daa! You introspective necrotic self hating liberal progressives have fucked the rest of us up for generations with your well meaning -cat-lady pseudo "humanitarianism". They say the road to HELL is lined with good intentions. California is a great example of that. Bravo, you liberal Democrats putting poor Americans in the street and giving jobs and sanctuary to illegal aliens, BRAVO! How humanitarian!

Last edited:

stupid conservative poor people don’t realize this. Minimum wage, labor laws, overtime, sick leave, vacation days, pension, social security and Medicare, unions.

And then the Democrats are against tax cuts for the middle class, and FOR tax cuts for the wealthy...

Crenshaw has gotten so much mileage out of that eye patch till he is now having a parrot trained to ride his shoulder and squawk Hannity quotes on cue. We're looking at the upgraded Ted Cruz replacement model. If he was concerned about his responsibility, as the OP suggests, he would be taking the responsibility of following guidelines set out by people who understand how pandemics work instead of parroting Trump rhetoric.
do you have anything to say on the topic or are you just here for the rant???

And then the Democrats are against tax cuts for the middle class, and FOR tax cuts for the wealthy...

Did republicans vote against it?

I prefer to think it as:
  • Lefties view Freedom as a RISK they are adverse to because they don't trust others to manage it well without THEIR oversight. To them, freedom is like driving with only one lug nut on their wheels---- at any minute, chaos could ensue! Your freedom is bound to be trouble for them.
  • Whereas Conservatives view Freedom as a necessity more basic to life than Air, Water and Food. It is to be nurtured, guarded and preserved as closely as a farmer guards his only bean to plant!

Yes. If you are driving with one lug nut on your car, that could be a problem for me at any minute.

I prefer to think it as:

Yes. If you are driving with one lug nut on your car, that could be a problem for me at any minute.
only because youre to fucking stupid to take a nut off the other 3 wheels and put it on the one that only has one nut,,,

Sorry. I'll be more clear. Crenshaw is disingenuous.

why do you hate American soldiers...from Texas?

I dont like him because of his anti 2nd amendment POV,,,

Did republicans vote against it?

Are you too stupid to click on a link???
Reversal of fortune: Senate Democrats demand millionaire tax cut, GOP blocks it

success should be rewarded, not punished, my friends

you cant punish me for being a MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

I prefer to think it as:

only because youre to fucking stupid to take a nut off the other 3 wheels and put it on the one that only has one nut,,,

You think it would be my responsibility to mess with with the lug nuts on YOUR car? You're the one claiming you should have the freedom freedom to only have 1. Dumb ass.

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 8.43.45 PM.png

Thanks for taking it on the chin and actually reading BULL's posts, PH. More power to ya putting up with the mindfart wind. Frankly, I forgot he/she/it was even a member here, I put he/she/it on IGNORE so long ago having better things to do than reading mindless drivel from babbling baboons all festered up inside looking at another almost 5 years of Trump still to go!

why do you hate American soldiers...from Texas?

Why do you ask absurd questions when there is nothing to indicate any reason for such a dumb question?

View attachment 340543
Thanks for taking it on the chin and actually reading BULL's posts, PH. More power to ya putting up with the mindfart wind. Frankly, I forgot he/she/it was even a member here, I put he/she/it on IGNORE so long ago having better things to do than reading mindless drivel from babbling baboons all festered up inside looking at another almost 5 years of Trump still to go!
yes she is a rambling fool,,,

Forum List

Back