New Biden ad: "Golf"

In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

TRUMP has been in lock down in the WH for over a month, and like Cuomo said people die. It's pathetic dems are cheering for people to die just so they can blame TRUMP.

Biden or Trump...Um the Trump, Orange menace VS the Joe "the clueless wonder" Biden in a grudge match who can figure out a local bus map in (some random city) and go to point A to point Z? The winner gets the presidency!

EY0nK_OX0AEQIIX

In New ad, Joe Biden takes aim at Donald Trump's widely criticized decision to go golfing as the death toll from the coronavirus crisis approaches a grim milestone: 100,000:

Was he breaking quarantine like the Hussein was?

What’s the matter Billyboom ?
Upset your beloved Hussein doesn’t need to abide by the same rules as everyone else?

Hey, I’m glad he got out. Every American should be free to do whatever outdoors activities they want.

First time on the course in months....at least Trump hasn't held a big talent concert like Elton John or Stevie Wonder in the white house for him and his dearest friends at taxpayer expense....

Upset your beloved Hussein doesn’t need to abide by the same rules as everyone else?

Hey, I’m glad he got out. Every American should be free to do whatever outdoors activities they want.

I think the fat fuck would be better served if he went to Planet Fitness instead.

I think the fat fuck would be better served if he went to Planet Fitness instead.

That fat fuck is your president and deserves a day fucking off moron....

Forum List

Back